+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronnie Bird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ronnie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What's a multi
    I thought a multi referred to either:

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

True or False answers only please!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

You could be right and I could be wrong, of course

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

They have more credibility than propagandists, as they might be posting factual information!