+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Bird

Ronnie Bird

In the light of the ongoing search for Organ Morgan's whereabouts, I'm reminded that we don't appear to have seen much of Ronnie Bird for a while. Ronnie that is the serial and heroic poster and not Ronnie the footballer. Anyone remember him and know what's happened to him? He was a prominent member of the board's infamous "gang of three" at one time.

Re: Ronnie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    In the light of the ongoing search for Organ Morgan's whereabouts, I'm reminded that we don't appear to have seen much of Ronnie Bird for a while. Ronnie that is the serial and heroic poster and not Ronnie the footballer. Anyone remember him and know what's happened to him? He was a prominent member of the board's infamous "gang of three" at one time.
    If he didn't reappear as Tell It Like It Is (mostly on the main board) then there are two of them with the same political DNA - that of UKIP entryists in the Tory Party - and that is very worrying!

TILII has also gone quiet recently after a few bruising encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If he didn't reappear as Tell It Like It Is (mostly on the main board) then there are two of them with the same political DNA - that of UKIP entryists in the Tory Party - and that is very worrying!

Who the duck is TILII

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Just give him time to think up a defence for Dominic Cummings that doesn't make him look like a complete idiot.

Free the Dom ,folk are being outed .

https://mol.im/a/8372911

Surely not true:

"""witness who went to police is HIMSELF accused of breaking lockdown rules, another admits he MADE UP sighting and Anti-Brexit peer admits role in Durham tip off""

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Surely not true:

"""witness who went to police is HIMSELF accused of breaking lockdown rules, another admits he MADE UP sighting and Anti-Brexit peer admits role in Durham tip off""
    Harry Cole also produced that nonsensical story about Starmer buying a field for his Mother for a Donkey looking for outrage. It backfired spectacularly:

I’d say the mountain of evidence against Cummings isn’t any less diminished by two idiots.

Still, enjoy reading the Mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Harry Cole also produced that nonsensical story about Starmer buying a field for his Mother for a Donkey looking for outrage. It backfired spectacularly:

I’d say the mountain of evidence against Cummings isn’t any less diminished by two idiots.

Still, enjoy reading the Mail today.
    Despite being a God-awful rag, the Daily Mail has never quite got how to do snappy headlines in the internet age.

Surely not true:

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Daily Mail have changed their f**king tune. They were all for Cummings being sacked last week.

Their headline was "What Planet Are They On?"

And now they have the cheek to print "Exposing the lies, hypocrisy and thuggery behind the headlines"...

I wonder if they'll point out their own hyprocrisy in those 6 pages?!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The Daily Mail have changed their f**king tune. They were all for Cummings being sacked last week.

Their headline was "What Planet Are They On?"

And now they have the cheek to print "Exposing the lies, hypocrisy and thuggery behind the headlines"...

I wonder if they'll point out their own hyprocrisy in those 6 pages?!
    Normal service has been resumed. The Daily Fail is back on script! Dom reverts from arrogant elitist to the man of the people. New day, new targets, newspeak!

Back to the OP where is Ronnie , hope he's well , whatever his views , every view deserves a platform .

I did wonder if RB was a multi and got found out by The Boss.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What's a multi

What's a multi
    A regular poster with another account on here (especially if they want their own posts seemingly backed up by another poster or where their well-known and original identity gets blocked by people who find them persistently unreasonable).

If RB wasn't who I think it is I would be a little surprised - as he was a carbon copy of a well-known and unpopular poster.

What's a multi
    I thought a multi referred to either:

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

True or False answers only please!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

You could be right and I could be wrong, of course

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

They have more credibility than propagandists, as they might be posting factual information!

A regular poster with another account on here (especially if they want their own posts seemingly backed up by another poster or where their well-known and original identity gets blocked by people who find them persistently unreasonable).

If RB wasn't who I think it is I would be a little surprised - as he was a carbon copy of a well-known and unpopular poster.
    Argh, if he is as you allege , I bet is not the only one

He was undoubtedly a great man, and I think everyone will remember some of the very wise and eloquent posts he made here.
    Rather like Sir Francis Drake and King Arthur, many people say that he's waiting for the call - when Cardiff City seem totally defeated and the situation looks hopeless , it's said that Ronnie will come riding over Leckwith Hill on a white charger and save the day.

We'll be surprised then because I've never had any other identity here.

No. In fact if you can remember stuff which happened before this week , the moderator checked at my request and confirmed that I had no other identities.
    I also offered someone else a £1000 bet on the matter

Fair play, for someone who says ccfc is his life, old Ronnie certainly tells it like it is on other subjects.

Argh, if he is as you allege , I bet is not the only one
    I didn't allege.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair play, for someone who says ccfc is his life, old Ronnie certainly tells it like it is on other subjects.
    democracy and free speech thingy ( Ronnie Bird matters )

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apparently this was more subtle than you had probably imagined