+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jonathan Van Tam.................

Re: Jonathan Van Tam.................

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    And the famous Dutch full backs Hertz Van Rental and Barry Van Hire.
    Vincent Van Tam football club owner ?

International

I love Mr Van Tam. I love the way they get out the little rostrum for him to stand on so he can see over the lectern, but he is still so very very good!

Is it a coincidence that Mr Van Tam has not appeared st a daily briefing since he made those comments almost a fortnight ago I wonder? Perhaps not if this is true;-

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18...back-cummings/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Is it a coincidence that Mr Van Tam has not appeared st a daily briefing since he made those comments almost a fortnight ago I wonder? Perhaps not if this is true;-

These press conferences are no more than Tory Party political broadcasts. Tightly controlled and rehearsed.
    Given the seriousness of what has been happening a little bit of honesty and humility would have gone a long way.
    Do you notice how Johnson is being kept away from the camera unless there is a big announcement to be made. Even the he fluffs his lines.
    Having said that, Johnson was absent for much of the 2019 election campaign. Clearly a strategy, but surprising for a prime minister. His advisers must be scared of what he is likely to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    These press conferences are no more than Tory Party political broadcasts. Tightly controlled and rehearsed.
    Given the seriousness of what has been happening a little bit of honesty and humility would have gone a long way.
    Do you notice how Johnson is being kept away from the camera unless there is a big announcement to be made. Even the he fluffs his lines.
    Having said that, Johnson was absent for much of the 2019 election campaign. Clearly a strategy, but surprising for a prime minister. His advisers must be scared of what he is likely to say.
    The bloke is an oaf. that's why.

Why people voted for him and not a man of integrity such as yourself, JC is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

Why people voted for him and not a man of integrity such as yourself, JC is beyond me.
    'cos he's a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Probably a coincidence. Usual, second-hand un-named source from an NHS official. Probably interviewed half a dozen until they got the answer that would make a story.. "A senior NHS source told the newspaper that before the briefing was due to start a special adviser asked her how she would respond if she were asked about Cummings’s trip – and she replied that she would respond the same way as Van-Tam."

International

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

Definition from the Urban dictionary: OAF Short for 'Open Ass Fart', To OAF is when you hold your butt cheeks open and fart.

Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    In my opinion the only "Vans" worth watching were
    Jean claude van damme
    Rob van dam
    Pierre van hooidonk
    Marco van basten.
    Van nistelrooy. Ya manc.