+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We had The Hottest pizza challenge on here. Now it's the Hottest Burger challenge

We had The Hottest pizza challenge on here. Now it's the Hottest Burger challenge

Re: We had The Hottest pizza challenge on here. Now it's the Hottest Burger challenge

the pizza was quite good though, this sounds like a cheap and nasty burger with some chillies thrown on the top

Re: We had The Hottest pizza challenge on here. Now it's the Hottest Burger challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the pizza was quite good though, this sounds like a cheap and nasty burger with some chillies thrown on the top
    That was Lidl's Inferno Pizza. That was a challenge. Can't get it anymore, i think that they must have had complaints from average punters who thought that they were buying a spicy Pizza by supermarket standards (not spicy or hot) It was a little demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That was Lidl's Inferno Pizza. That was a challenge. Can't get it anymore, i think that they must have had complaints from average punters who thought that they were buying a spicy Pizza by supermarket standards (not spicy or hot) It was a little demon.
    I had three quarters of one once. it was definitely not your typical spicy pizza.
    my girlfriend makes all her food that hot though, and said it could be hotter.

I bought a pack of Carolina Reaper Chicken Wings the other week. I had never heard of the spice before and just saw hot wings and cooked and started to eat them while none the wiser.

my mouth was numb. But not so bad that I didn't have another portion a week later

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I bought a pack of Carolina Reaper Chicken Wings the other week. I had never heard of the spice before and just saw hot wings and cooked and started to eat them while none the wiser.

my mouth was numb. But not so bad that I didn't have another portion a week later
    Hows the diet going Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Hows the diet going Mike?
    it's been on hold during lock down

snacking and boozing far too easy while being stuck at home

it's been on hold during lock down

snacking and boozing far too easy while being stuck at home
    The only pleasures of lockdown. I’ve put on 2 stone.

Got a Carolina Reaper plant growing in the greenhouse. Hope it fruits so I can make some nice sauce..