+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mauve and Yellow Army a finalist in the Football Contents awards 2020!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mauve and Yellow Army a finalist in the Football Contents awards 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thank very much everyone for a degree of support I certainly wasn't expecting.
    I don't think that a vote is fair. There could be a bloke(or woman) who writes stuff about Bath City, and it could be brilliant, but due to size of club-fanbase-he or she doesn't get the exposure. I reckon it should be down to the judges, i reckon that you'd piss it if it was. Either way, to get as far as you have is fantastic-Playoffs on a tight budget

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't think that a vote is fair. There could be a bloke(or woman) who writes stuff about Bath City, and it could be brilliant, but due to size of club-fanbase-he or she doesn't get the exposure. I reckon it should be down to the judges, i reckon that you'd piss it if it was. Either way, to get as far as you have is fantastic-Playoffs on a tight budget
    When football starts up again let’s hope TOBW can maintain the standard, could be a lot different writing behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When football starts up again let’s hope TOBW can maintain the standard, could be a lot different writing behind closed doors
    TOBW writes the best blog even when he doesn't see the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Tight is certainly correct. Without the support of the patrons of the blog, it would have packed up a couple of years ago - another set of thanks from me to those who contribute towards its running costs.

On the subject of how the decision will be made as to who wins, it isn't just a vote, there is a panel that has a say as well - it's a mixture of their decision and a fan vote.