Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
"Just put in 'Irish boy stabbed' on twitter, it's horrific, the first thing I seen now looking for you is they have fuzzed out the boys face, that wasn't the case when I seen it yesterday it was covered in blood, lots of comments about the press not covering what was going on, that is only 1 instance, there was apparently 3 seperate incidents and 2 videos, the other video is a hell of a 'kicking', the language used is not good, slaves and all that I'm not revisiting either."

Just so we're clear, you don't use Twitter but you know how to find it on Twitter? And you know what the news outlets are saying, even though it's not on the news, and you know what people are saying - although you're not on Twitter.
I'm not a member/registered on twitter but you can still read the tweets, people contact media outlets asking them why they are not reporting a certain story and then often in response the media outlet will do a small article to make it look like they are covering the story to try and stop people saying they have no interest in certain stories, it's an agenda driven game by them.