+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protesting, and the power of the media.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Protesting, and the power of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, best to stay out of it, it's obviously over your head.
    You're quite amusing in a your own way. You genuinely seem to believe you're highly intelligent, but time and time again your own posts betray you and clearly demonstrate that in fact you're pretty stupid. That's obvious from this thread alone, in which one of your first responses was not to answer the question, but to answer what you wanted the question to be so it would fit with your world view.

People in the UK are not failing to protest about Chinese breaches of human rights because, and I quote: "the media are focussing on the event that they hope will end Trump's presidency." The brutal truth of the matter is that the British public are not protesting about Chinese breaches of human rights because they don't care enough about what's happening in China.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    People in the UK are not failing to protest about Chinese breaches of human rights because, and I quote: "the media are focussing on the event that they hope will end Trump's presidency." The brutal truth of the matter is that the British public are not protesting about Chinese breaches of human rights because they don't care enough about what's happening in China.
    It seems you know little about China. Besides that, Trump losing in the November elections could see Brexit becoming no longer viable, so the media are all in.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...d-report-warns

https://time.com/5557951/china-inter...-global-media/

It seems you know little about China.
    You're right, which is the point I've been making all along. I know little about China. Just as I know little about most of the other places around the world where human rights atrocities are committed on a daily basis. Unlike some people, I don't pretend to either.

You're right, which is the point I've been making all along. I know little about China. Just as I know little about most of the other places around the world where human rights atrocities are committed on a daily basis. Unlike some people, I don't pretend to either.
    China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.

China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    There were people on here quoting David Icke.

There were people on here quoting David Icke.
    What were the quotes?

What were the quotes?
    I don't know. I wasn't paying much attention. Probably something to do with lizards, though.

Has that now been confirmed by anyone?
    There is a lot of news out there, it's hard to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Has that now been confirmed by anyone?
    There is a lot of news out there, it's hard to keep up
    Coronavirus began 'as an accident' in Chinese lab, says former MI6 boss

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...caped-chinese/