+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Protesting, and the power of the media.

Re: Protesting, and the power of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I'm not a member/registered on twitter but you can still read the tweets, people contact media outlets asking them why they are not reporting a certain story and then often in response the media outlet will do a small article to make it look like they are covering the story to try and stop people saying they have no interest in certain stories, it's an agenda driven game by them.
    I'm getting a bit confused now. You said earlier that it wasn't in the press, but now you're saying you only found out about it because of the press?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Trampie is Wales-bales, this thread has finally given it away.
    Is there anybody who is isn't me? I wonder if you're me as well

I'm on the other side to Wales-Bale judging by his posts.
    I can confirm this, trampie is with lardy & cyril on the great Russia collusion hoax

Has the turnout by Plymouth fans to protect the Churchill statue in Plymouth had a mention? That’s taking things to another level now. Far right getting involved too, during a pandemic. Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm getting a bit confused now. You said earlier that it wasn't in the press, but now you're saying you only found out about it because of the press?
    I found out about it because of social media, I looked at the press at the time and found nothing, just like tweeters were saying.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    But trampie, he (and, you know, quite a lot of others going by the reaction all around the US and the world) are basing their suggestions that it's race related on the consistent ill treatment and murder of black people by the police over decades. There's a very clear pattern which people are finally waking up to, to the extent that lawmakers in Minneapolis where it happened have actually voted to disband the police.

There's stats upon stats, cases upon cases to back it up, whereas what you've got is an incident in Ireland that Karen from Dublin and John from Wexford have shouted WHITE LIVES MATTER at on Twitter, and you've tried to shoehorn that into a debate on the Black Lives Matter movement and you've made yourself look a bit silly.
    You are not giving this guy a fair trail already, previous cases not involving him does not necessarily mean this case is racially motivated, it might turn out that way, but you don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can confirm this, trampie is with lardy & cyril on the great Russia collusion hoax
    There is no American collusion with Russia, Russia just won that particular espionage battle and influenced America and American voters to do what Mother Russia wants.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Has the turnout by Plymouth fans to protect the Churchill statue in Plymouth had a mention? That’s taking things to another level now. Far right getting involved too, during a pandemic. Crazy
    Churchill monuments you would expect would be a target as that guy has an abysmal record on race.

I found out about it because of social media, I looked at the press at the time and found nothing, just like tweeters were saying.
    Which social media, out of interest?

Heisenberg

Objection. Leading question!

Twitter.

I wonder how many Churchill statues and monuments there are in Wales and the Celtic countries compared to England ?, can't be arsed to check on 'Englands finest'.

Twitter.
    Well I'm very interested to know how someone without an account uses Twitter.

I've just signed out to have a look. I can see trending items- the top three are K-pop, then it's Vietnam and then Jake (I don't know who Jake is but it's listed under celebrities).

Underneath there is some Covid news and then some other American news - all of them have photo credits from news agencies, so I would assume the stories are also from mainstream news outlets.

So how are you getting your information? Are you just searching things like "Irish boy stabbed" and hoping to pick up a story?

There is no American collusion with Russia, Russia just won that particular espionage battle and influenced America and American voters to do what Mother Russia wants.
    You mean lardy & cyril were wrong? Somebody should tell them before they misinform anybody else

Well I'm very interested to know how someone without an account uses Twitter.

I've just signed out to have a look. I can see trending items- the top three are K-pop, then it's Vietnam and then Jake (I don't know who Jake is but it's listed under celebrities).

Underneath there is some Covid news and then some other American news - all of them have photo credits from news agencies, so I would assume the stories are also from mainstream news outlets.

So how are you getting your information? Are you just searching things like "Irish boy stabbed" and hoping to pick up a story?
    Not far off actually, I will put something in their search engine, Portland riots or Churchill statue for example and go from there, i was reading about the BLM riots when I seen something about the Russian model, obviously I had to check her out as there are some smart Russian ladies about and Russian involvement in disrupting America by getting involved with black causes etc has been documented by some observers, while surfing that story I then seen somebody say about the problems in Ireland, all interesting but disturbing stuff.

Check out seasoned journalists like Frisk and Pilger, check out RT and Press TV for a different perspective, check out Al Jazeera and Vice tv, don't just listen to Fox news and the British broadcasting company, get a range of news and views is the way to go butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    An interesting discussion about the DC riots

Here is the full version

Not far off actually, I will put something in their search engine, Portland riots or Churchill statue for example and go from there, i was reading about the BLM riots when I seen something about the Russian model, obviously I had to check her out as there are some smart Russian ladies about and Russian involvement in disrupting America by getting involved with black causes etc has been documented by some observers, while surfing that story I then seen somebody say about the problems in Ireland, all interesting but disturbing stuff.

Check out seasoned journalists like Frisk and Pilger, check out RT and Press TV for a different perspective, check out Al Jazeera and Vice tv, don't just listen to Fox news and the British broadcasting company, get a range of news and views is the way to go butt.
    Fox News are generally unwatchable, but they were the only news organisation in the world that covered the Obama administration's attempt to overthrow the Trump presidency, which tells you a lot about the current state of the media. I think you could go as far to say that they were even trying to cover it up.

Generally unwatchable you say, yes exactly.

Banned

Could this be moved to the Conspiracy Theorists board please.... sorry, I meant "politics".

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Could this be moved to the Conspiracy Theorists board please.... sorry, I meant "politics".
    We are discussing the power of the media!

CBS Deceptively Edits Barr Interview, Leaving Out Key Details On Violent Riots, Police Oversight

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08...ice-oversight/