+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rod Rosenstein

Rod Rosenstein

Live

Re: Rod Rosenstein

Sen Graham: Mr Rosenstein, given what you know now, would you have signed the FISA warrant?

Mr Rosenstein: No.

Rod is going to spill his guts, he's not taking the rap!

Bad news for McCabe, Strzok, Mueller ...

Zero evidence anybody was colluding with the Russians!!!

Rosie is trying to weasel his way out of this

The Steele dossier was unadulterated BS

Today's showing is just a bunch of doddering ill-informed senators asking soft questions, but they have already blown the self-appointed CCMB Russia collusion experts out of the water.

All countries have individuals spying for a foreign power against their own country for whatever reason (ideological reasons, money, been blackmailed, been threatened etc), that is a given, but you rambling on and on about collusion implies that the state itself or state institutions as a whole are spying for a foreign power, I don't know anyone that things that or I can't say I've seen that on here, many neutral observers think the Russians have influenced and manipulated American elections and as a result foreign policy through good old fashion espionage and the use of social media but I don't think anyone thinks the FBI or the justice department or the CIA or the Senate have been turned on mass.

Do you understand the difference between a rogue individual or individuals and an entire state agency working for a foreign power ?, an individual would be a spy, the whole State or a Government dept would be collusion, preventing individuals from spying is almost impossible, state collusion is very unlikely unless those that run the state want it to happen, like the British State been said to have used Loyalist Paramilitary gangs to bump off people like human rights lawyers that might have been getting people off charges etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Today's showing is just a bunch of doddering ill-informed senators asking soft questions, but they have already blown the self-appointed CCMB Russia collusion experts out of the water.
    Cant see them appearing on this thread ,thier aborsed elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cant see them appearing on this thread ,thier aborsed elsewhere?
    Senator Graham is not even batting straight in this hearing, yet Rosenstein still managed to debunk all of the lardy & cyril propaganda. How embarrassing is that!

Senator Graham is not even batting straight in this hearing, yet Rosenstein still managed to debunk all of the lardy & cyril propaganda. How embarrassing is that!

Their silence speaks volumes .🙊🙈🙉

Their silence speaks volumes .🙊🙈🙉
    I assume that the lack of contributions to this thread (apart from one post by Trumpie and a couple from you it has been an exercise in Gluey talking to himself again) is due to boredom at another example of white noise, back covering and general agreement with this from McCabe:

“Mr. Rosenstein’s testimony is completely at odds with the factual record,” he said in a statement. “It looks to be yet another sad attempt by the President and his men to rewrite the history of their actions in 2017. They have found in Mr. Rosenstein — then and now — a willing accessory in that effort.”

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I assume that the lack of contributions to this thread (apart from one post by Trumpie and a couple from you it has been an exercise in Gluey talking to himself again) is due to boredom at another example of white noise, back covering and general agreement with this from McCabe:

“Mr. Rosenstein’s testimony is completely at odds with the factual record,” he said in a statement. “It looks to be yet another sad attempt by the President and his men to rewrite the history of their actions in 2017. They have found in Mr. Rosenstein — then and now — a willing accessory in that effort.”
    Haha, doubling down again? You have been 100% wrong all along, so nice to see that you are keeping it up!

Their silence speaks volumes .������
    They have shown their true colours, and they're not even man enough to stand up and defend their own propaganda BS. They are a bunch hit and run con artists, and you cannot take any of them seriously!

Haha, doubling down again? You have been 100% wrong all along, so nice to see that you are keeping it up!
    I'm not sure about doubling down - as you have imagined or invented most of what you think I have posted on this subject in the past. I did make one post on the substance of the Mueller Investigation a few weeks back, and I have done a few WTF replies to some of your Pavlovian posts that name-check Lardy, Cyril, Russia etc. But otherwise very little.

However, the more I delve the more I am convinced that - technicalities and Mueller feebleness apart - most of the things you love to call hoaxes are basically true. If there was no legal-standard proof of collusion with Russia by the Trump election team, there was at least significant contact and exchange of information. The Russians interfered on Trump's side in the election. Then when he got the presidency there was obstruction of justice, threats, bribes, lies by the bucketful, intimidation, abuse of office and presidential power and the charge sheet just keeps growing. Against all of those charges the verdict is GUILTY!

When it comes to this latest twist or turn I agree with the Democrats (they sometimes get it right):

Wednesday’s hearing was largely a relitigation of the events surrounding the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation that ensnared Trump and his allies for years — a rerun that Republicans said was necessary for accountability, and one that Democrats asserted was a waste of the committee’s time amid a global pandemic, economic depression, and nation protests against police brutality.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-probe-298253

Trump is not the victim!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm not sure about doubling down - as you have imagined or invented most of what you think I have posted on this subject in the past. I did make one post on the substance of the Mueller Investigation a few weeks back, and I have done a few WTF replies to some of your Pavlovian posts that name-check Lardy, Cyril, Russia etc. But otherwise very little.

However, the more I delve the more I am convinced that - technicalities and Mueller feebleness apart - most of the things you love to call hoaxes are basically true. If there was no legal-standard proof of collusion with Russia by the Trump election team, there was at least significant contact and exchange of information. The Russians interfered on Trump's side in the election. Then when he got the presidency there was obstruction of justice, threats, bribes, lies by the bucketful, intimidation, abuse of office and presidential power and the charge sheet just keeps growing. Against all of those charges the verdict is GUILTY!

When it comes to this latest twist or turn I agree with the Democrats (they sometimes get it right):

Wednesday’s hearing was largely a relitigation of the events surrounding the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation that ensnared Trump and his allies for years — a rerun that Republicans said was necessary for accountability, and one that Democrats asserted was a waste of the committee’s time amid a global pandemic, economic depression, and nation protests against police brutality.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-probe-298253

Trump is not the victim!
    Pure propaganda, and spoken like a true propagandist!

Pure propaganda, and spoken like a true propagandist!
    Coming from the Joseph Goebbels of this board, that is some claim!

Sorry, almost forgot.... and a few

Their silence speaks volumes .������
    Is Rosenstein cooperating with Durham?

Blog Entries

@Wales-Bales I got your message the other day but I can't reply as you have no room left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    @Wales-Bales I got your message the other day but I can't reply as you have no room left.
    Clear yer message box WB , you have many followers 👍

Is Rosenstein cooperating with Durham?

He's telling it as is , folk should listen to this , Iike Mr Cruz he is very well prepared , you should keep uploading this to the usual suspects and their and their endless and pointless repeating lists and stupid comments .

He's telling it as is , folk should listen to this , Iike Mr Cruz he is very well prepared , you should keep uploading this to the usual suspects and their and their endless and pointless repeating lists and stupid comments .

Blog Entries

Clear yer message box WB , you have many followers 
    So much to talk about and not enough space