+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Lines

White Lines

Anyone watched this.? Seen the 1st episode.

Is it worth sticking with?

Re: White Lines

Yeah, I’d say so, it’s quite lighthearted and not too long. Wrapped up in the one series so there’s no viewing marathon.

we were due to start it last night, the mrs had it bookmarked on her account, in the end we didnt as we had facetimed some friends in the US for a catch up and we lost track of time, so 1st episode tonight

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yeah, I’d say so, it’s quite lighthearted and not too long. Wrapped up in the one series so there’s no viewing marathon.
    Same here. I haven't got the time to commit to long running dramas, so shorter ones like White Lines suit me. The setting, music, storyline and cast make it worth sticking with.

No. White Lines is about as authentic as Green Street.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Same here. I haven't got the time to commit to long running dramas, so shorter ones like White Lines suit me. The setting, music, storyline and cast make it worth sticking with.
    It’s 10 hours long

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    we were due to start it last night, the mrs had it bookmarked on her account, in the end we didnt as we had facetimed some friends in the US for a catch up and we lost track of time, so 1st episode tonight
    Don’t bother. It’s shite.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s 10 hours long
    As opposed to Ozark which is 30 episodes in 3 series, or Breaking Bad which is on 62 episodes in 5 series.

As opposed to Ozark which is 30 episodes in 3 series, or Breaking Bad which is on 62 episodes in 5 series.
    You don’t have to watch all series in one go.

Use the 10 hours you are going to waste on White Lines on watching one series of either of the shows you mention.

Weeds

I enjoyed weeds

She was sexy

Don’t bother. It’s shite.
    I just looked up the premise. It sounds like a recipe for disaster. Are there flashbacks?

I'm enjoying Ozark .

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just looked up the premise. It sounds like a recipe for disaster. Are there flashbacks?
    I started watching it one Sunday when I was so hungover I couldn’t be arsed to get up and get the remote to change the channel and set through 4/5 episodes. As I’d watched so much I thought I’ll watch the second half and finish it in the hope it gets better but it got more ridiculous.

Daniel Myers and Laurence Fox play prominent parts. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Some decent tunes, bit cheesy though......Daniel Mays is a decent actor though, plays a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It’s essentially a whodunnit? So loads of flashbacks. Flips between past and present a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

There’s a lesbian scene worth watching. Other than that it’s pure fanny, not in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    There’s a lesbian scene worth watching. Other than that it’s pure fanny, not in a good way
    That orgy in the first episode is about as good as it gets.

I still think we should watch auf wiedersehen pet again, but she isnt having any of it

Looks like another series ill be giving up on then.😂

Had enough of Ozark after a few episodes.

I’m just finishing watching Jeffrey Epstein Filthy Rich on Netflix. 4 episodes.

Not my proudest wank.

Looks like another series ill be giving up on then.��

Had enough of Ozark after a few episodes.
    Ozark always warms up

I’m just finishing watching Jeffrey Epstein Filthy Rich on Netflix. 4 episodes.

Not my proudest wank.
    How he got away with what he did for so long defies belief, money, contacts and vulnerable young girls I guess. Wtf Prince Andrew was doing with such a cnut also. And his misses, how has she escaped Scott free?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How he got away with what he did for so long defies belief, money, contacts and vulnerable young girls I guess. Wtf Prince Andrew was doing with such a cnut also. And his misses, how has she escaped Scott free?
    Money and power. Sick bastard.

I enjoyed it..
    Also enjoyed Mcmafia and Outer Banks lately.

It’s essentially a whodunnit? So loads of flashbacks. Flips between past and present a lot.
    So trying to recreate Ibiza in the 90s? Say no more. I'll give it a miss.

Still got a whole season of Ozark to go anyway.