+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football fans allowed back to watch games

Football fans allowed back to watch games

Must happen now.
    These protests have more than 6 people at them so they are illegal.
    No enforcement of the law.
    I think we football fans should protest against restrictions on attending games by turning up.
    One law for protesters another for football fans. Makes me sick!

Re: Football fans allowed back to watch games

so you're happy to be in a packed stadiu!!....you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    so you're happy to be in a packed stadiu!!....you'll be fine.
    Actually YES I am not convinced there has even been a first so called wave.

Dying from Covid 19 is different from dying with it. They are counting the latter. Big mistake.

Get the fans back ASAP.

I have a feeling they may not let us in!

i'm sure someone will catch on ?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Actually YES I am not convinced there has even been a first so called wave.

Dying from Covid 19 is different from dying with it. They are counting the latter. Big mistake.

Get the fans back ASAP.
    Are you a doctor?

1) The protests were due to a cause. Being against racism and angry over the events in the US is not equivalent of wanting to watch football
    2) I don’t see some people giving the same energy regarding the people at the seasides. (And if anyone misquotes me, notice how I said “some”, not “all”)

One law for protesters another for football fans.
    Crazy, isn't it? it almost like protesting against racism and watching a game of football are two different things! Madness I tell you, madness.

Must happen now.
    I think we football fans should protest against restrictions on attending games by turning up.
    This is in the top ten most embarrassing posts I've ever read on here, have a word with yourself and get some perspective

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    1) The protests were due to a cause. Being against racism and angry over the events in the US is not equivalent of wanting to watch football
    2) I don’t see some people giving the same energy regarding the people at the seasides. (And if anyone misquotes me, notice how I said “some”, not “all”)

The comparison is in poor taste but it will be interesting to see how cases rise over the next few weeks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    The comparison is in poor taste but it will be interesting to see how cases rise over the next few weeks.
    Cases could rise for any number of reasons, such as the easing of lockdowns, the crowded beaches. But, I am sure that if cases rise in 2-3 weeks time, it will also be the first time the Government will be able to pinpoint the source of the spike.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Cases could rise for any number of reasons, such as the easing of lockdowns, the crowded beaches. But, I am sure that if cases rise in 2-3 weeks time, it will also be the first time the Government will be able to pinpoint the source of the spike.
    Yes and it will be for any number of reasons, including the protests and the ones you mentioned. Lockdown's been threadbare for a while.

I went to the BLM protest in Cardiff today, as you can see, it was responsible and socially distanced

drone.jpg

I had you on hide thought I'd give your shite a chance after the Raynor thread I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Crazy, isn't it? it almost like protesting against racism and watching a game of football are two different things! Madness I tell you, madness.

Must happen now.
    Come on have a think about what you’ve written.

We all want to get back to watching football live but on the list of important things it’s probably last.

Must happen now.
    Best bit of satire today! 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Come on have a think about what you’ve written.

We all want to get back to watching football live but on the list of important things it’s probably last.
    Covid doesn’t discriminate. It’s not going to go easy on people because the cause is more important.

As Eric kept asking - Which one of your friends or family would you be happy to sacrifice because of these protests?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yes and it will be for any number of reasons, including the protests and the ones you mentioned. Lockdown's been threadbare for a while.

I went to the BLM protest in Cardiff today, as you can see, it was responsible and socially distanced

drone.jpg
    Really?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllunDavi...474119/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Covid doesn’t discriminate. It’s not going to go easy on people because the cause is more important.

As Eric kept asking - Which one of your friends or family would you be happy to sacrifice because of these protests?
    And to think we got our knickers in a twist about Dominic Cummings breaking the rules

Feck da fans we've got artificial crowd noise now!

Does protesting make you immune to Covid then?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course they are not two different things, they are definitely one and the same! I think we should organise a protest outside the stadium, with as many of us carrying placards as possible. This well send a very strong a message to the powers that be that we want to attend football games in packed stadiums. I've already made two this morning! 'Football Fans Feelings Matter' and 'I Can't Watch Football'. Even better if we can get that football hooligan chappie and his cohorts from the other board involved too.

Can anyone else think of some good banners to make?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Best bit of satire today! 🤨
    Thanks.
    I despair that some posters here take themselves so seriously that they can't see it for what it is.
    👍