+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: London Demonstrations....

Re: London Demonstrations....

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'd gladly admit itif i was at fault but happily I'm never wrong!!!!!
    As it turns out, I'd say you're one of the ones who has admitted it when they have been wrong.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As it turns out, I'd say you're one of the ones who has admitted it when they have been wrong.
    When was this?!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    When was this?!
    Oi! Oi! Calm down, calm down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    It's absolutely unreal isn't it, the f**king foreign secretary! The arrogance and incompetence is relentlessly staggering

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's absolutely unreal isn't it, the f**king foreign secretary! The arrogance and incompetence is relentlessly staggering
    I know, right? It's just 'Game of Thrones' not 'The Game of Thrones', the bloody idiot!

I see also that Matt Hancock, of Daniel Rashford fame, was filmed totally ignoring social distancing advice in the Commons yesterday;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273223797815103488

It's got to the stage where these sort of cock ups by Cabinet ministers are so common place you almost ignore them.

I see also that Matt Hancock, of Daniel Rashford fame, was filmed totally ignoring social distancing advice in the Commons yesterday;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273223797815103488

It's got to the stage where these sort of cock ups by Cabinet ministers are so common place you almost ignore them.
    almost..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    almost..
    Do you think they should be ignored?

International

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    almost..
    Based on the principle that he has had it so he (fingers crossed) can't catch it again and can't pass it on perhaps?

Do you think they should be ignored?
    Problem is that we have a government full of privileged people who have zero understanding of what it is like to really struggle. I think that they make these mistakes because they've never been taught what it is to be humble, whether that's through the private education system or usually coming from a background where their immediate family and friends are in positions of huge influence over poor people, it's going to have an effect on behaviour and characteristics as they are brought up to '.think for themselves' and question anything and everything that doesn't agree with their ideologies-ideologies that don't portray humility, empathy and understanding-that's replicated in their decision making and physical actions. It's so 'bred' into them that they don't even know that they're being dismissive or disparaging.

I did a three year stint working in Oxfordshire and the very affluent areas of West London. Many of the clients were privately educated in the best schools, usually boarders and went on to a very good university, they were born into wealth. Some of them were politicians, Bankers and a couple of Diplomats amongst others. Coming from south wales i was shocked by their lack of empathy and understanding, there was no warmth in their demeanour, expression or character, it just wasn't there. That's what privilege breeds, a sub conscious contempt towards people who they feel are there to serve them.

The kindest and most caring people i've ever met are the ones with the least,Maybe i'm being a bit simplistic, but wouldn't this country be better served by those who are actually nurtured to care about others? This current government doesn't give a shit, and it's not completely their fault, maybe they're victims of a system that allows them to exist in their current form, that said, they do everything possible to preserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a fair bet that this was not done accidentally. Cummings and his analytics crew will be polling social media for things that resonate with their base support and those recently won over. It's no surprise that we have been fed a constant drip of 10 years for statue wreckers, abolish DfID, protecting soldiers charged with crimes, MBGA by painting planes and now the ridiculing of taking the knee (or giving the knee as Maurice would call it)!

Anyone voting for this shower of idiots needs a trip to the doctors

Racist , homophobic , bigoted and totally out of touch

And we have brexit yet to come

Turn the lights off !

Priti Patel , home secretary , supports hanging

Unfecking believable bunch of swivel eyed marching idiots

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Priti Patel , home secretary , supports hanging

Unfecking believable bunch of swivel eyed marching idiots
    That's not true, Sludge.

I don't think she specified what lethal action she preferred to deter people against crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That's not true, Sludge.

I don't think she specified what lethal action she preferred to deter people against crime.
    https://youtu.be/_DrsVhzbLzU

I think the dreadful woman would actually enjoy seeing someone put to death

And if he or she was later found to be innocent then she would offer her deepest sympathies to the family

Horrible horrible tory