+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: London Demonstrations....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: London Demonstrations....

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If that was someone with a BLM t-shirt on, you would be shitting your pants with anger - not defending the guy doing it (which is exactly what you're doing now).

Have you considered being a moderator on *****' board, Matt?
    Yep, if that was a Muslim he would be apoplectic with rage.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not defending him in anyway

Just questioning what went on and what the CPS will ask
    "Not defending him in anyway"

"i honestly cannot see anyone wilfully pissing on a memorial of a fallen police officer, racist thug or not"

Ok, Matt. Keep pretending that you're not defending him.

"Not defending him in anyway"

"i honestly cannot see anyone wilfully pissing on a memorial of a fallen police officer, racist thug or not"

Ok, Matt. Keep pretending that you're not defending him.
    so i havent defended him then, otherwise you would have highlighted the " defence " instead of quoting something that most on here will agree with, even the most racist person wouldnt piss on a fallen white police officers memorial

so i havent defended him then, otherwise you would have highlighted the " defence " instead of quoting something that most on here will agree with, even the most racist person wouldnt piss on a fallen white police officers memorial
    We saw a lot of them attack police officers over nothing yesterday, so I don't think pissing on a memorial is that much of a stretch is it?

Although, full disclosure, I do actually think that the guy yesterday probably was pissing next to it. I do agree with Heisenberg that if that was a BLM protester you'd take a harder line towards it though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    My favourites were the ones in Newcastle protecting the 135 metre high stone statue of a leader in the abolition of slavery movement from being taken down
    Some of these Geordies are tall buggers mind

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Some of these Geordies are tall buggers mind
    How high? 443 Feet! Must be why I never noticed it all the times I've been to newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was hoping you'd invite me to a quiz night tbh
    Or perhaps you could submit questions each week. Like with YouGov.

oh and for the record, i have no issues with BLM protesters who want to protest ( as long as its peaceful ) i must admit i would prefer them to not do it while Covid is around, but if they keep to social distancing guidelines then fair enough, had a local one near me, some of my daughters friends went, it was really spread out, peaceful, nothing to write home about

Now the Antifa lot who are intent of smashing things up, fighting with the police are just as bad as the " racists " yesterday, these are not a welcome addition to the protests, the point i made in another thread is both sides have the idiots who want to turn up and riot, but some on here fail to see that and are very quick to condemn ( and shit their pants in anger ? ? ? ) yesterdays lot, yet ignore it when the side they happen to believe in do it

on a similar note i saw on my news a few ex-service personnel were at a cenotaph, they stood around the cenotaph and raised a union flag, no racist behaviour, no fighting with the police, no criminal damage, the police were stood near to them, then all packed up and went home
    What was the point of standing around with a flag?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What was the point of standing around with a flag?
    serving the army and britishness , I think the issue and int is they serve and others before them had served queen country and the union flag they see monuments like Churchills and the Cenotaph worth protecting and being honorable and considered about their value our history , and I support that , nothing wrong with peaceful protests .

There has been attempts to burn flags from the Black Lives Matter protests ,which I think would be upset a large portion of the population who in turn agree with valid peaceful social distancing protesters , as that demonstrates they respect all lives black or white

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    serving the army and britishness , I think the issue and int is they serve and others before them had served queen country and the union flag they see monuments like Churchills and the Cenotaph worth protecting and being honorable and considered about their value our history , and I support that , nothing wrong with peaceful protests .

There has been attempts to burn flags from the Black Lives Matter protests ,which I think would be upset a large portion of the population who in turn agree with valid peaceful social distancing protesters , as that demonstrates they respect all lives black or white
    Some people f**king love a flag don't they? It's weird, people going absolutely mad over a bit of cloth that denotes the place you were accidentally born

Heisenberg

oh and for the record, i have no issues with BLM protesters who want to protest ( as long as its peaceful ) i must admit i would prefer them to not do it while Covid is around, but if they keep to social distancing guidelines then fair enough, had a local one near me, some of my daughters friends went, it was really spread out, peaceful, nothing to write home about

Now the Antifa lot who are intent of smashing things up, fighting with the police are just as bad as the " racists " yesterday, these are not a welcome addition to the protests, the point i made in another thread is both sides have the idiots who want to turn up and riot, but some on here fail to see that and are very quick to condemn ( and shit their pants in anger ? ? ? ) yesterdays lot, yet ignore it when the side they happen to believe in do it

on a similar note i saw on my news a few ex-service personnel were at a cenotaph, they stood around the cenotaph and raised a union flag, no racist behaviour, no fighting with the police, no criminal damage, the police were stood near to them, then all packed up and went home
    Who the f**k are Antifa? Stop listening to Trump, mate.

It's mad isn't it... You can point out that there was an example yesterday of a group of people that didn't cause any trouble, when the majority were out actively looking for it. But when there was a small element of people causing trouble at BLM protests, they weren't being called a minority.

The "both sides are as bad as each other" argument is shit. The majority of people were out yesterday with the sole intention of looking for trouble and yet the other side are just as bad as them because a small minority of them caused some trouble too.

The only comparison that can be made is the mental gymnastics and hyprocrisy that some will go to make it look like they're not defending the actions of the EDL after having a hissy fit over BLM etc.

Any one who is using violence of any sort should be condemned but only one "side" had that as the only goal on their agenda.

Banned

It's mad isn't it... You can point out that there was an example yesterday of a group of people that didn't cause any trouble, when the majority were out actively looking for it. But when there was a small element of people causing trouble at BLM protests, they weren't being called a minority.

The "both sides are as bad as each other" argument is shit. The majority of people were out yesterday with the sole intention of looking for trouble and yet the other side are just as bad as them because a small minority of them caused some trouble too.

The only comparison that can be made is the mental gymnastics and hyprocrisy that some will go to make it look like they're not defending the actions of the EDL after having a hissy fit over BLM etc.

Any one who is using violence of any sort should be condemned but only one "side" had that as the only goal on their agenda.
    Of course they were. They were "football lads", looking for fun. We've seen it in games, people showing up with one thought in mind, and it isn't the football game. Yesterday, it wasn't the statues either. BLM didn't show up, so they attacked the police who they were "defending" last week. ****wits.

you are clutching at straws, you really are

you dont believe that the " BLM crowd " ( if that name is easier for you to understand ) have a element who turn up for the violence ? ? ?

you dont believe that the " BLM crowd " ( if that name is easier for you to understand ) have a element who turn up for the violence ? ? ?
    They probably do have an element who wont shy away from violence, that football lot, pathetic skiddy morons who call themselves 'Lads' and seem obsessed with Nationalism, are up for trouble from the start, that's their objective because they don't have a message to deliver or any informed political beliefs. In truth, it's one of the most Homo Erotic things i've ever seen, a bunch of white blokes getting pissed and coked up and having a fight. I really believe that plenty of them are closet homosexual but because of their attitudes and beliefs they find it difficult to 'come out' Which is kind of ironic-bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They probably do have an element who wont shy away from violence, that football lot, pathetic skiddy morons who call themselves 'Lads' and seem obsessed with Nationalism, are up for trouble from the start, that's their objective because they don't have a message to deliver or any informed political beliefs. In truth, it's one of the most Homo Erotic things i've ever seen, a bunch of white blokes getting pissed and coked up and having a fight. I really believe that plenty of them are closet homosexual but because of their attitudes and beliefs they find it difficult to 'come out' Which is kind of ironic-bless.
    I’ve actually said the same thing myself for years, sometimes tongue in cheek but I get your point.

Can someone put Tuertos post on Mr. Panorama’s board so I can observe the meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I’ve actually said the same thing myself for years, sometimes tongue in cheek but I get your point.

Can someone put Tuertos post on Mr. Panorama’s board so I can observe the meltdown.
    I think i may have joined that site at some point, if my username and password are still valid i'll post it on there.

They seem to get off on nationalism and violence. There's something to it that isn't right.

I can only imagine what's going on over there

***** has probably wanked himself into a coma

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

London gangs were turning up last weekend for a bit of agro later in the day I heard....no surprise that about 30 police were injured either

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    London gangs were turning up last weekend for a bit of agro later in the day I heard....no surprise that about 30 police were injured either
    I heard that there is more chance of an under 20 year old being struck by lightning than you being able to provide a compelling set of evidence that:

a) "London gangs" turned up late in the day at last week ends'' BLM Protests and
    b) 30 Police officers were injured as a result!

Heisenberg

You have defended him by saying that you don't think that anyone would piss on a police memorial... He would fall under the category of "anyone".

You have defended him by saying that you don't think that anyone would piss on a police memorial... He would fall under the category of "anyone".
    that man is a fecking disgrace and should be arrested , pissed up I guess ,pity someone didn't give him a nudge in the back whilst he pissing , soooo very tempting

Something that's mentioned very little when talking about the statues is that Churchill gets vandalised quite often, especially when there's a big protest.

Here he is after the May Day protests of 2000. An ex soldier did this, so take what you want from that. Apparently the statue was boxed up to protect it the next May Day.

ch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Why would BLM attack a cenotaph?

Or are the protectors just looking for an excuse to get out there and 'protect' ?

All bollocks if you ask me.