Is that a mohican ?
    https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...ad.php?t=71864

Re: London Demonstrations....

It looks very fetching

Is it a clod of grass ?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you are clutching at straws, you really are you dont believe that the " BLM crowd " ( if that name is easier for you to understand ) have a element who turn up for the violence

? ? ?
    It is easier, yes... Considering they are called BLM. Antifa is the boogeyman name attached by the Alt-Right to anything that doesn't remotely resemble a right-wing group. Antifa doesn't even exist as a protest group. No suprise to see you using that name here though, Matt.

You have read what you wanted to read in my post. Of course there have been an element at BLM protests who were out to cause trouble and violence. "An element".

Comparing that to what happened yesterday where the entire point of the "anti anti-racism" protest was to cause fear and promote hate & violence is a low f**king bar of comparison.

There's an element of City fans whose only goal at an away game is to start trouble... Let's compare all City fans to the EDL, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    No.
    Is the right answer.

I'm not sure they represent anyone but a small number of people who obtain more publicity and coverage that their views actually warrant through behaviour such as seen yesterday.

Their martyr syndrome is always amusing though.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    that man is a fecking disgrace and should be arrested , pissed up I guess ,pity someone didn't give him a nudge in the back whilst he pissing , soooo very tempting
    A pity a few didn't piss all over the fecker

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It looks very fetching

Is it a clod of grass ?
    They'll be calling it a "Churchill" next in the barbers

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Is the right answer.

I'm not sure they represent anyone but a small number of people who obtain more publicity and coverage that their views actually warrant through behaviour such as seen yesterday.

Their martyr syndrome is always amusing though.
    No or (for a different question!) Yes are sometimes all you need to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It is easier, yes... Considering they are called BLM. Antifa is the boogeyman name attached by the Alt-Right to anything that doesn't remotely resemble a right-wing group. Antifa doesn't even exist as a protest group. No suprise to see you using that name here though, Matt.

You have read what you wanted to read in my post. Of course there have been an element at BLM protests who were out to cause trouble and violence. "An element".

Comparing that to what happened yesterday where the entire point of the "anti anti-racism" protest was to cause fear and promote hate & violence is a low f**king bar of comparison.

There's an element of City fans whose only goal at an away game is to start trouble... Let's compare all City fans to the EDL, shall we?
    Antifa aren't really an organisation, it's just alotof groups that go under the banner 'Anti Fascist' Trump is harping on about 'Domestic Terrorism' although Antifa Have not been responsible for one death if i'm correct. The Alt right white supremacists have been responsible for over 100 deaths over the last 5 years and all the while accusing influential jewish people of funding Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Antifa aren't really an organisation, it's just alotof groups that go under the banner 'Anti Fascist' Trump is harping on about 'Domestic Terrorism' although Antifa Have not been responsible for one death if i'm correct. The Alt right white supremacists have been responsible for over 100 deaths over the last 5 years and all the while accusing influential jewish people of funding Antifa.

That has bled over onto this board too. There were a lot of antifa scare stories during the unite the right rallies in Charlottesville.

you are clutching at straws, you really are

you dont believe that the " BLM crowd " ( if that name is easier for you to understand ) have a element who turn up for the violence ? ? ?
    They probably do have an element who wont shy away from violence, that football lot, pathetic skiddy morons who call themselves 'Lads' and seem obsessed with Nationalism, are up for trouble from the start, that's their objective because they don't have a message to deliver or any informed political beliefs. In truth, it's one of the most Homo Erotic things i've ever seen, a bunch of white blokes getting pissed and coked up and having a fight. I really believe that plenty of them are closet homosexual but because of their attitudes and beliefs they find it difficult to 'come out' Which is kind of ironic-bless.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That has bled over onto this board too. There were a lot of antifa scare stories during the unite the right rallies in Charlottesville.
    Because we have a fair few Racist entitled white blokes on this website-sadly.

They probably do have an element who wont shy away from violence, that football lot, pathetic skiddy morons who call themselves 'Lads' and seem obsessed with Nationalism, are up for trouble from the start, that's their objective because they don't have a message to deliver or any informed political beliefs. In truth, it's one of the most Homo Erotic things i've ever seen, a bunch of white blokes getting pissed and coked up and having a fight. I really believe that plenty of them are closet homosexual but because of their attitudes and beliefs they find it difficult to 'come out' Which is kind of ironic-bless.
    Strangely specific that.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Strangely specific that.
    There's got to be underlying problems for that kind of behaviour, surely? It can't be down to just being an A grade Spanner. Why would anyone want to go on the piss and powder with a load of racist 'Lads' with absolutely no message or solution? I've come to the conclusion that many of them didn't get the approval from the 'Male' in their lives or didn't have one around so feel the need to show their masculinity in the only way they know. I'd be interested to know how much social devastation they've left behind. Maybe it's a cry for help and they want their lives to 'matter' as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    No or (for a different question!) Yes are sometimes all you need to say.
    True

I’ve actually said the same thing myself for years, sometimes tongue in cheek but I get your point.

Can someone put Tuertos post on Mr. Panorama’s board so I can observe the meltdown.

I’ve actually said the same thing myself for years, sometimes tongue in cheek but I get your point.

Can someone put Tuertos post on Mr. Panorama’s board so I can observe the meltdown.
    I'd look on there just to see the response. Would be the first time going on that mess in quite some time.

I think i may have joined that site at some point, if my username and password are still valid i'll post it on there.

They seem to get off on nationalism and violence. There's something to it that isn't right.

Knew it wouldn't take long for legitimate protests to be derailed.

https://antisemitism.uk/protest-agai...d3EcDRlQc9UJJQ

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post

Talk us through your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post

There have been hundreds of news reports since George Floyd's murder that discuss joint US/Israeli police training and the introduction of choke holds to incapacitate a suspect or prisoner. Most of them suggest that the 'technique' was invented by the Israeli police and army for use on Palestinians. Many of the reports come from Israeli sources. Some deny that Israeli forces use a knee to the throat, but none of them deny joint training programmes going back years.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ement-training

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...police-forces/

https://www.amnestyusa.org/with-whom...olator-israel/

https://fpif.org/why-we-should-be-al...ning-together/

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/06/georg...ing-in-israel/

https://progressive.org/dispatches/u...-cohen-191007/

https://www.thejc.com/news/us-news/a...olice-1.500211

This is a legitimate part of the debate about structural racism, police cultures and practices, and what models the USA should use if it wants to reform its police and justice systems and earn public support.

It may be that the issue was not raised in Oxford in a way that fitted the BLM event - I don't know from a third person account - or it may be that any reference to Israel, however relevant or appropriate, will generate reflex headlines about 'antisemitism'. That would be no more surprising than a white police officer killing another African-american man!

you are clutching at straws, you really are

you dont believe that the " BLM crowd " ( if that name is easier for you to understand ) have a element who turn up for the violence ? ? ?
    London gangs were turning up last weekend for a bit of agro later in the day I heard....no surprise that about 30 police were injured either

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Talk us through your thinking.
    "“A speaker stood up and started bringing up Israel in a context where you wouldn’t really expect Israel to be relevant. He started talking conspiratorially about how Israel was responsible for racism and he used the antisemitic tropes of bringing Israel in where Israel is not relevant”. The officer, in attendance at the protest, raised his concerns to those around him but in return “received threatening stares” and opted to leave the protest after being made to feel “uncomfortable”."

So Israel responsible for racism, hey? Damn those pesky Jews for experiencing antisemitism throughout history, if only their skin pigmentation was dark enough for the woke to care...