Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Yes that is right city centres pubs could close because that is where the biggest risk is due foot fall , number of people, and poor behaviours , which was the point I was responded too ,which you knew once again your obsession with me has resulted in you picking out a statement and omitted to add the full story .( it is flattering though you follow me with so much verve )

In my view this is a disproportionate government measures , private landlords and pubs are very well run and observe the rules well , as are memberships clubs like Legions , and other club type of community venues , they could go to the wall along with many jobs in those communities .

I am sure the big chain pubs in town centres will survive and I bet some don't run a tight ship with Covid rules as the smaller caring venues do , so why should they suffer or those areas that have very low transmissions .

There's me thinking you had some social care about you , saving jobs , helping communities and lonely people who rely on these venues
I could have gone with

All I want is for the virus gone or managed the rest is not important ,people are losing loved ones

but you seemed on a roll.