Derby had to come out to play and take more risks, leading to more space (They also tired in my opinion) we looked a different team, trying to work openings and showing some much needed patience. Started getting on the second balls which is a huge relief to a team like us, derby became more expansive and it played right into our hands as we struggle against teams who implement pace on the ball and sharp movement.Credit to Harris and the team.

One moan though, why is it that when we score, Harris seems to get the team to set out in a conservative formation? Two banks of 4, or 5 in midfield, and allow the opposition to come at us? It doesn't work. Warnock was king of sucking up pressure and forfeiting possession (for a time, until he was found out) Harris doesn't seem to know how to line us up after we go in front. I'd really like to see us continue with trying to pressure the opposition as opposed to getting 'organised' and re setting, if that's what Harris is doing.

Anyway, great win, much better second half, we got a bit more compact in midfield and further up the pitch, forced Derby into mistakes and got our reward. Bacuna was MOM for me. Mendez worked his bollocks off and gave Derby something to worry about. Pack looked composed and comfortable in the second half as well. I really like Smithies as well.