+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October..back at the CCS?

Re: October..back at the CCS?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Mr Drakeford is looking at 2025
    That’ll be a push for the last buses and trains, as game won’t finish till about half 10

The forecast is 1200000 deaths in the Autumn. Are we really going to be attending games then?

Sorry, one too many noughts there.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That’ll be a push for the last buses and trains, as game won’t finish till about half 10
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    With limited capacity. Heard it might be only under 50’s with no underlying conditions initially too......that’s done most of our fan base
    Hmm....I qualify for an older person's ST next month. Ban the over 61s I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The forecast is 1200000 deaths in the Autumn. Are we really going to be attending games then?
    That is with an R rate of 3, off the top of my head. With an R rate of 1.1 the prediction was about 1200 extra deaths. So, probably somewhere between the two but hopefully at the lower end.
    Question is, can you get flu and CV at the same time? If so, who has modelled the death rate then?

With limited capacity. Heard it might be only under 50’s with no underlying conditions initially too......that’s done most of our fan base
    It'll be kids only with fake Burberry scarves covering their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Socially distant queuing to get into the stadium should be easy enough. We've spent the last 4 months practising how to do it. Problem will be if those queuing and attending have been on the beer for hours before the game.
    The last 4 months have been spring, which was unusually warm this year, and summer. It won't be quite the same in the middle of winter.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The last 4 months have been spring, which was unusually warm this year, and summer. It won't be quite the same in the middle of winter.
    I think it will be alright, I can’t see people flocking back to pubs just yet, maybe not until this winter is over anyway. I’m sure the young will, I know I would if I was 23. Restaurants prob still have distancing naturally spread out. People go out less when the weather is shiiite dont they? Most will just be at home naturally self isolating no?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It'll be kids only with fake Burberry scarves covering their faces.
    I’m really hoping to get my hands on one of those Burberry masks....a snip at £25

I think it will be alright, I can’t see people flocking back to pubs just yet, maybe not until this winter is over anyway. I’m sure the young will, I know I would if I was 23. Restaurants prob still have distancing naturally spread out. People go out less when the weather is shiiite dont they? Most will just be at home naturally self isolating no?
    I was referring to queuing to get into the stadium, which won't be much fun in bad weather. It's quite exposed down there.

I’m really hoping to get my hands on one of those Burberry masks....a snip at £25
    Billy the badge is probably on the case with his own version. If he doesn't, I will.
    Stone island badges aswell with added elastic.

I'm sure that there will be 1metre distance by then with a face mask