Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 38.78%
  • No

25 51.02%
  • LFW

5 10.20%

Thread: Are you getting a season ticket this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are you getting a season ticket this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Same here.

Can't pay £1,000 for the family knowing there is no refund. Not a great way to treat us after we donated this season's money to the acedemy. Doubt they'll see a penny.

I know the wording, on the new update, given out by the club yesterday is vague, but I have it on good authority that a credit will be given out for games affected by Coronavirus.

Maybe not ideal for everyone, but at least it’s a move in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I know the wording, on the new update, given out by the club yesterday is vague, but I have it on good authority that a credit will be given out for games affected by Coronavirus.

Maybe not ideal for everyone, but at least it’s a move in the right direction
    Bought mine but couldn't renew my seat, 411 in the ninian wasn't available wednesday so changed my seat. Now it is available.... pi$$ed off, have emailed the club but will prob have to wait three weeks for a reply.

Renewed, about £30 cheaper than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Renewed, about £30 cheaper than last season.
    Despite saying I wouldn't earlier in the thread, with the credit from this season's ticket and just getting into the OAP category, my ticket was less than half the cost of last year. So if I only get to see half the matches then it's no different to this year in cost/match.

I also wanted to get one to help me hope I might get to see a live match again this year - though in reality I can see restrictions being applied for the whole of this coming season.

If we're in the Championship next year at least I should be able to see both home and away matches for the first time ever via Cardiff City TV...