+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Buying two season tickets - help needed

Buying two season tickets - help needed

I usually pay for two season tickets - mine, and my son's. When I go online to renew, I can see my ticket, but not his. How do I pay for both? Is there some way to call it up, or does he need to log on himself?

Re: Buying two season tickets - help needed

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I usually pay for two season tickets - mine, and my son's. When I go online to renew, I can see my ticket, but not his. How do I pay for both? Is there some way to call it up, or does he need to log on himself?
    I’ve got the same problem x3

Click on the help logo, they replied to me saying “either befriend my own family” or “set up a separate email for each of my family”

And that, according to the club is making things easier for ME

Nightmare of a site, trying to buy three tickets and the hassle to get all In the basket was terrible. when I did managed that It now won’t allow me to buy two kids tickets at the £49 price . I’ve been able to buy both of the boys tickets for £49. Today it’ll only allow the one to be bought for £49?

Quote Originally Posted by ianto73 View Post
    Nightmare of a site, trying to buy three tickets and the hassle to get all In the basket was terrible. when I did managed that It now won’t allow me to buy two kids tickets at the £49 price . I’ve been able to buy both of the boys tickets for £49. Today it’ll only allow the one to be bought for £49?
    I think it’s one child per adult.

Not 100%, but 99% certain it’s one child per adult

Did you manage to sort this Ianto? I’m in the same boat and have been able to get both boys’ tickets for £49 In last 2 seasons. Have messaged the club but wondered if you’d found a way?

Quote Originally Posted by Balmain Blue View Post
    Did you manage to sort this Ianto? I’m in the same boat and have been able to get both boys’ tickets for £49 In last 2 seasons. Have messaged the club but wondered if you’d found a way?
    I’ve given up, paid for mine and sent an email to the club for my other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Last season and the season before I just made an account for my daughter and added her as a friend and did it that way.

Wasn't overly complicated but it could be simpler tbh.

Haven't done one this year or won't be next season so I've not been online to look, but basically just add a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I think it’s one child per adult.

Not 100%, but 99% certain it’s one child per adult
    It is. I couldn't get one for my niece only my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmain Blue View Post
    Not at the moment, my first email I sent they replied saying only one child discounted ticket with full paying adult. No problem but this isn’t stated anywhere and I’ve always bought two, the club have also said we have a price freeze. so how can they say price freeze then increase my child’s ticket by twenty pounds?

Not at the moment, my first email I sent they replied saying only one child discounted ticket with full paying adult. No problem but this isn’t stated anywhere and I’ve always bought two, the club have also said we have a price freeze. so how can they say price freeze then increase my child’s ticket by twenty pounds?
    Because its 1 per adult. They haven't increased it.

I ended up buying mine on its own. Then my son signed in, and I used my card to pay for his. Job done (hopefully).