Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
Interesting take by many people about next season, I'd prefer to take the chance that's been created this season than gamble on what might happen next season. We've just finished 5th. Do people think we'll suddenly become a top 2 side next season. We've overachieved this season, unless we do something radical and sign a handful of class players, we'll struggle to make the top 6 next season.
I don't think there's a right answer to what would be best for Cardiff next season but I think we need at least another season at this level to make the playing style changes we need. It's also by far the better division for entertainment even if the quality is not as good as the Prem.

On a selfish note I do not wish to bear a whole season of (possibly) watching us being condescended to on the TV every game we play if we're not allowed into the ground. The Premier League is obnoxious enough without having paid for the privilege of suffering that every match day.

So I watched tonight hoping we'd win as I always do but not unhappy that we're unlikely to progress now.