+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Digital Pass

Digital Pass

Other than one thread on the other forum, I can't find any information on the digital pass (in relation to season ticket renewals). There is no additional charge when choosing this option to renew STs, whilst it's £2.50 to keep your existing ST card and £5 for a new one (both these also have the digital pass). Is the digital pass therefore a barcode on an app, to be shown at the turnstile via your mobile, rather than the ST card?

Re: Digital Pass

For the sake of £2.50 (x2) I'll keep my existing ST cards, just wondered what the no-additional-charge method of accessing the ground is.....

Robot Through Ball

I couldn't really find exactly what it was and the clock was ticking down so went with the £2.50. I'm assuming it's probably just a code via the app, would end being able to just give a family member or mate my card when I can't go though.

What's the 49 quid shielding?

Finally got my STs sorted yesterday after the system wouldn't accept my debit card, despite doing do plenty of times in the past. I asked about the Digital Pass - it's the access to the City TV stream online, while the ground is still closed.