+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV...

Club TV...

Season passes for 20/21 live video broadcast aren't being sold yet.

Last season was ok - I'm living overseas so only it's my only way to watch games live - but I'd like to know how many games WEREN'T shown following either selection for live broadcast by Sky OR not available in USA because of 'international' broadcast to a long list of very minor countries (presumably an EFL agreement). I never knew about the latter until logging on and it was a particular frustration.

How many on here use the Club TV platform to see their fooyball?

Re: Club TV...

Yes...living in France I would love to know the exact same thing.Sometimes 'restricted' Sky mean i have to use VPN to Netherlands....but other times it's just finding a stream...

Didn’t miss a single game here in Cyprus via Club TV.

Lots of moments during the season when I said to myself I won’t be renewing.........but of course I will.

I had the same frustrating issue, Sky Germany constantly felt the need to broadcast Cardiff games which are available via the Sky app in Switzerland so I would estimate at least 40-50% of the games were blacked out for me. Managed to utilize a VPN on occasion to circumvent but still pretty frustrating.

But for £110 still good value for money for the games I did get to see, plus the access to the full match should I choose to watch after the fact.

I assume an announcement would be made in due course for the migrant lot.