+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help needed - is there a Season pass for ex-pats to watch live games on Club TV or ifollow as previously...?

Help needed - is there a Season pass for ex-pats to watch live games on Club TV or ifollow as previously...?

... the Club TV site seems to be offering individual matches at 10 pounds each - last season I could buy a season pass for $120 or so?

Re: Help needed - is there a Season pass for ex-pats to watch live games on Club TV or ifollow as previously...?

Yes - I think it's now priced at 140 quid.

Re: Help needed - is there a Season pass for ex-pats to watch live games on Club TV or ifollow as previously...?

That’s doubled in price.
    It was a fiver a game last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    That’s doubled in price.
    It was a fiver a game last year.
    Its 7 for those outside the UK, it also seems that they are advertising which games are available in advance. Last season you'd arrange your day around the match only to find out it wasn't available in my country due to international broacasting

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/packages

£140. I do it on a game-by-game basis for £7 because so many games are moved to SKY (ESPN+ which you can now bundle with Disney+ and Hulu for $12.99 - worth it if you have young kids). And because it's difficult to watch midweek games at 2:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    £140. I do it on a game-by-game basis for £7 because so many games are moved to SKY (ESPN+ which you can now bundle with Disney+ and Hulu for $12.99 - worth it if you have young kids). And because it's difficult to watch midweek games at 2:45pm.
    Thanks to all for the guidance - I got ESPN+ ($5.99pm) for the play-offs so can let hat run for the Sky games and, as you say, will probably do it on a game-by-game for the others. Do you do that via Club TV and if so, how far in advance do you need to be sure - a few hours, a day, a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Thanks to all for the guidance - I got ESPN+ ($5.99pm) for the play-offs so can let hat run for the Sky games and, as you say, will probably do it on a game-by-game for the others. Do you do that via Club TV and if so, how far in advance do you need to be sure - a few hours, a day, a few days?
    You can pay at any time. Even after kick-off. $9 a game. Worth it when you factor in the games that won't bother with, living in your time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You can pay at any time. Even after kick-off. $9 a game. Worth it when you factor in the games that won't bother with, living in your time zone.
    Thanks again, NYC