+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They are a piss take out of middle age blokes sitting in front of the computer

I used to work for a charity helping people with housing problems in Riverside and referred many young women to the police or womens aid after they disclosed information to me . And referred many more young women to cardiff single women's housing project which helped young women fleeing violenc sand abuse

I know that I am not a sexist misogynist , believe in equality for all and have actually supported vulnerable women and helped them escape violence and abuse and get the right support from the right agency .

I know that

But I also know that you are a racist
    I get that and well done for doing such great work. That is brilliant. But, one of the things that puts me off this board is you and your creepy objectification of women. Just saying, pull your ****ing head in mate. You come across as a complete sleazy ****er. Just my opinion like. It's like you have male karen messageboard Tourette syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane CCFC View Post
    I get that and well done for doing such great work. That is brilliant. But, one of the things that puts me off this board is you and your creepy objectification of women. Just saying, pull your ****ing head in mate. You come across as a complete sleazy ****er. Just my opinion like. It's like you have male karen messageboard Tourette syndrome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane CCFC View Post
    Spot on, and he has the audacity to label anyone who offers a different view point, a racist.

Shame he doesn’t seem to care as much about the MeToo movement, as he does BLM.

This is a bloke who posts literally thousands of sexist’s comments about women, on a football messageboard.

A right misogynist weirdo!