+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Political post.. @Yescymru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Political post.. @Yescymru

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I used to be a very strong nationalist, Welsh and nothing, as i left school i would go on pro-wales marches, my dream was a independent Wales, the FWA and MAC were inspirational to a young blue matt, fighting for our freedom, I then met a few gogs on a march, had a few beers and they really didnt like anyone from South Wales, I was welsh through and through , but to these gogs i was almost English, afterall i was from Barry, it was a eye opener for me

I then put my welshness into folliowing cardiff and wales, that was enough for me, i voted PC, job done, as welsh as welsh can be

I then met some girl on holiday, she was from Cheltenham ( so from the evil empire ) she way out of my league so i ignored the fact that she wasnt welsh, I then began to realise that it was all rather stupid, Welsh or English, it makes no difference, look at the current issue with Andy Burnham ( the great north / south divide ), Someone somewhere will decide they are hard done by by someone else, it is always someone else's fault,

I then moved down here ( near Bath ) and not many English dislike the Welsh, when we were doing well in Euro16, alot of English were supporting the Welsh, Wales is alot of people down here 2nd team, they want us to do well, afterall they are our neighbours

You can be Welsh and still British, the English are not really the evil empire
    I am not anti-English, I am anti-Westminster. I want the best for Wales. Simple as that.

Re: Political post.. @Yescymru

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I am not anti-English, I am anti-Westminster. I want the best for Wales. Simple as that.
    fair enough