+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Squad announcement delayed due to Ryan Giggs arrest according to The S*n

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Squad announcement delayed due to Ryan Giggs arrest according to The S*n

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Think Bellamy could do a job, it's very different to being a player and thinking only of yourself. He would have a team around him and some senior players. When he has been on sky he talks very well.

I suppose we would never know unless he had a go somewhere.

If Roy Keane and Joey Barton can have a go, then why not.
    Yeah, I’m not sure replacing a manager sacked for domestic violence and then replacing him with one who has been involved in several incidents involving violence himself and with question marks over his temperament will be the greatest PR move by the Welsh FA.

Ossian Roberts for me.

If he is convicted and a big if at that - What the **** is wrong with him

Had everything at his feet and manages to balls up his private life time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yeah, I’m not sure replacing a manager sacked for domestic violence and then replacing him with one who has been involved in several incidents involving violence himself and with question marks over his temperament will be the greatest PR move by the Welsh FA.

Ossian Roberts for me.
    Maybe.

Only ever convicted of driving related offences though, not great obviously but there are worse people out there and he was previously interviewed for it, wouldn't surprise me too much if he was in for it again if the position is available in the future.

Hopefully the rumours aren't true and giggs can carry on the role as he has continued the job of giving youth a chance which isn't always in the managers best interest in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Ossian Roberts for me.