+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knuckledraggers are back

Knuckledraggers are back

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55168557

And it had to be Millwall. (but also Colchester)

Re: Knuckledraggers are back

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55168557

And it had to be Millwall. (but also Colchester)
    Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK381tih-rM

Have you read the comments? Bonkers. Good to see that good old fashioned racism is still alive and well in 2020.

Should be easy to ban them, as they got the names of everyone who attended

Make Millwall play behind closed doors

Not shocked I witnessed at the Old Den that nasty behavour , spotted a few of them sporting white KKK hats in the ground .

Very ugly day for us , big ruck in town centre where our coach got stuck outside Woollies, we had to enlighten rather quickly, few boys stabbed.

Brian Clarke was playing for them back then .

I bet many of those who booed did the same to their team at the final whistle. Well, if I was a Millwall player, I wouldn't bust a gut for that lot and so I wonder if what happened before the game may have had a slight influence on what happened during the ninety minutes?

There have been plenty of times when I think Millwall fans have behaved shockingly down the years and it has annoyed me to see City fans often compared to them - we certainly weren't angels when hooliganism was more widespread than it is now and I'm not saying there aren't racists in our support, but we've never been racist as an entity like Millwall appear to be. I'm not saying all Millwall fans are racists, but there's enough evidence down the years to show that too many of them are.

Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Carl Dale View Post
    Have you read the comments? Bonkers. Good to see that good old fashioned racism is still alive and well in 2020.
    Yes, the comments shoked me too, far more than the actual video

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Should be easy to ban them, as they got the names of everyone who attended

Make Millwall play behind closed doors
    Trouble is Tony, Millwall only have about 3,000 Season Ticket holders. In the region of 2,000 of them were selected to attend yesterday. Ban those and it leaves you with, err, 1,000 fans to attend games when all this is over. A tricky conundrum eh

I can’t imagine hearing that as a player and wanting to do my best for that rabble.

All the "BLM ARE MARXIST" comments, I'd love to ask some of those Millwall fans what that means

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    All the "BLM ARE MARXIST" comments, I'd love to ask some of those Millwall fans what that means
    In history every single civil rights movement has been attacked like this in an effort to de-legitimise it or give some warped sense of justification to conscious/unconscious racists - it's nothing new I'm afraid. Interested to know where the average City fan stands on this.

The comments beneath that YouTube video are disgusting, I suggest at our first game back a loud round of applause to drown out any idiotic jeerers, we must not stand back and let our club be dragged through the dirt.

Love it , the whole country are behind ya !

Speak for yourself you bonehead

They probably have Groucho and Harpo in mind....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The comments beneath that YouTube video are disgusting, I suggest at our first game back a loud round of applause to drown out any idiotic jeerers, we must not stand back and let our club be dragged through the dirt.
    Too ****ing right

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They probably have Groucho and Harpo in mind....
    For younger viewers this is the art of wit in action

Exactly. Marxist is a buzzword pejorative among the right. How many of them do you think have read Das Kapital? Or even looked it up on Wikipedia? Or even know that there was a person named Karl Marx?

https://twitter.com/Ckharriott/statu...737138179?s=20

Colchester as well, although less numbers.

Incidentally, the guy who wrote the first reply on that twitter thread looks EXACTLY how you'd imagine him to

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Exactly. Marxist is a buzzword pejorative among the right. How many of them do you think have read Das Kapital? Or even looked it up on Wikipedia? Or even know that there was a person named Karl Marx?
    What I've always found strange is that Marxism is a perfectly legitimate political view, its one of the 3 mainstream ideologies in academic international relations, but certain people go on about it like its Fascism

Reminds me when the statue w*nkers were screaming about their beloved Churchill statue was under threat by "those BLM thugs". They're cheering from the sidelines whenever Karl Marx's grave in London gets vandalized though.

I see that Tory minister was on Sky News this morning - the first thing he did was call BLM a "political movement" which meant Millwall fans were entitled to boo the kneeling. Dog whistles getting louder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Christ the comments on that are shocking

O'Neill's just another rent-a-tw@t who should be nowhere near the position he's in and says whatever's controversial just to get more air time

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Christ the comments on that are shocking

O'Neill's just another rent-a-tw@t who should be nowhere near the position he's in and says whatever's controversial just to get more air time
    Brendan O'Neill was "cancelled", so he's on the BBC, Spiked, TalkRadio, the Spectator etc etc

Colchester taking a different approach to Millwall: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55213641

Those comments hurt my brain.

I can't believe people are so stupid.

BLM a billionaire supported Marxist, Fascist and Communist political movement - morons or bots?