+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Ampadu Injured?

Is Ampadu Injured?

Because he wasn't even on the bench today for Sheffield United's loss against Leicester City.

Re: Is Ampadu Injured?

Yes but he needs to go to the Championship for 6 months and actually play. Him doing bits and bobs at Sheff Utd isn't helping anyone.

Looks like they massively over achieved last season, 1 point after 11 games? Is that the worst ever start in the PL?

Wilder probably going to end up a victim of his own success. Taken a few of those players through the leagues with him but sadly for him this season they are playing like the journeymen league 1 footballers they originally were before he come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes but he needs to go to the Championship for 6 months and actually play. Him doing bits and bobs at Sheff Utd isn't helping anyone.
    Wales Bales relatively quiet these days

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Looks like they massively over achieved last season, 1 point after 11 games? Is that the worst ever start in the PL?
    I'd bet it is, although didn't Derby go down on 11 points in 2008, even still, if Sheff utd continue like this they'll be on course for 4 points

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He's done a bunk since Trump was ****ed off and Ampadu not playing like "Franz Beckenbauer", unless he's signed in as someone else-You're usually good at spotting that

Wilder probably going to end up a victim of his own success. Taken a few of those players through the leagues with him but sadly for him this season they are playing like the journeymen league 1 footballers they originally were before he come along.
    I'm just waiting for the same to happen at Leeds, although they'll spend the money so that doesn't happen! They look devoid of confidence now and can't buy a win. I think Ampadu will end up being a really good Championship midfielder, he really needs to get some games somewhere and he'd also benefit by playing in one position.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'm just waiting for the same to happen at Leeds, although they'll spend the money so that doesn't happen! They look devoid of confidence now and can't buy a win. I think Ampadu will end up being a really good Championship midfielder, he really needs to get some games somewhere and he'd also benefit by playing in one position.
    I think Ampadu will amount to more than that if he gets the gametime required. I think he'll be a Premier League player but these two loans to Leipzig and Sheffield United really have stunted his development

It's Warnockesque. Unsustainable in the long term. "Ruffling a few feathers" will only get you so far for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's Warnockesque. Unsustainable in the long term. "Ruffling a few feathers" will only get you so far for so long.
    I don't think that's fair on Wilder.

I’m not sure that’s totally fair on Wilder. He plays 3 at the back, try’s to play football but whereas they were underestimated last year for first half of season where they got on a roll and didn’t look back I think teams have worked them out this year. Also, they don’t score many and whereas last year they got a load of 1-0 wins games seem to be falling the other way this year and losing by the odd goal.

Will the fans turn on Wilder though?
    What would be best for the club?
    Any room for sentiment?

I must say, he looked a battle-worn man when they conceded last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Will the fans turn on Wilder though?
    What would be best for the club?
    Any room for sentiment?

I must say, he looked a battle-worn man when they conceded last minute.
    He seems like the type of guy if he thinks he can’t take them any further he will walk for the greater good of the club. He’s a rare breed in football. He’s very honest and it seems genuine she sincere.

He seems like the type of guy if he thinks he can’t take them any further he will walk for the greater good of the club. He’s a rare breed in football. He’s very honest and it seems genuine she sincere.
    Yes, I like him and felt for him at the end.
    Pleasure to see McBurnie with his head bowed though

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Because he wasn't even on the bench today for Sheffield United's loss against Leicester City.
    Also worrying for Wales is that Spurs three Welshman on bench,Luton’s two, Charlton’s two on bench and Ward always on Leicester’s bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Also worrying for Wales is that Spurs three Welshman on bench,Luton’s two, Charlton’s two on bench and Ward always on Leicester’s bench!
    Thank god City are doing their bit for Wales , Bale made the wrong loan choice , how's he going to get match fit, Jose winning without him , he'd at least get 15 minutes every other game with us ?

He's playing now and is completely anonymous. I don't think I've seen him touch the ball.

Relatively??????

He's playing now and is completely anonymous. I don't think I've seen him touch the ball.
    Did scratch his left one 😳

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    When I saw the thread title I honestly expected the text to be "......... asking for a friend" 😆

He hasn't been the same player, since he chopped his HAIR OFF !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He hasn't been the same player, since he chopped his HAIR OFF !!!!!!
    Just like Samson, should never have cut his hair!!