+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stoke messageboard

Re: Stoke messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Really? I don't recall seeing anything as brutal as that about Murphy or Harris. There's about 10 straight pages of calling Vokes a c*nt!
    yeah at the very least we're a bit more eloquent on here usually

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Lovely meltdowns going on on there.... poor old Sam Vokes is public enemy #1.

I was more surprised to see 33 pages of comments... their message board is thriving... I don’t think the TSB’s (Thick Stokie Bastards) could write
    Not a fair comparison to our board - have you seen the number of quotes and requotes on their board? It's a mare .

Cracking read that. I’m tempted to sign up just to ask them to clarify their position on Vokes.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Cracking read that. I’m tempted to sign up just to ask them to clarify their position on Vokes.
    Sign up as Vokes , pretend you him and lash out at them ,like your a poor Port Vale , England is shite 😃

The oatcake is a very good board

But they hate cardiff city

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The oatcake is a very good board

But they hate cardiff city
    And we hate them

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Not a fair comparison to our board - have you seen the number of quotes and requotes on their board? It's a mare .
    Take another look. It’s more than fair

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Maybe you can ask who was meant to be defending in their box when they conceded twice from an unmarked man?

To be fair we didn't win the match, Stoke lost it. As for Volkes I think we would be fuming had one of our players missed a penalty at a critical time.

Much of the animosity against Volkes is the transfer fee (£9m) and a huge wage packet which seems difficult to justify. That, coupled with poor performance, is bound to create resentment. To a lesser extent Cardiff City supporters are impatient with Murphy.

They seem to think they dominated the match, taking my city specs off at best I thought it was a tired and scrappy match from both.

They had slightly more threat from Campbell but from that point on I thought we were the only ones likely to score. Even so we only had 2 shots on target to their 1, with us also scoring for them. I doubt a draw would have brought many complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    To be fair we didn't win the match, Stoke lost it. As for Volkes I think we would be fuming had one of our players missed a penalty at a critical time.

Much of the animosity against Volkes is the transfer fee (£9m) and a huge wage packet which seems difficult to justify. That, coupled with poor performance, is bound to create resentment. To a lesser extent Cardiff City supporters are impatient with Murphy.
    Yes both similar both overpaid , underperforming , bought at an inflated transfer fee , no sign of improvement.