+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolff Eikrem

Wolff Eikrem

See he scored a brace v Rapid Vienna. Perhaps OGS was right all along.

Re: Wolff Eikrem

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    See he scored a brace v Rapid Vienna. Perhaps OGS was right all along.
    A tidy player, no doubt removed with most of the other European players we signed at the time as a cost cutting exercise.

Burgtaller has done well too since leaving us. Maybe it wasn't the players signed but the poisonous atmosphere at the club, top down, and the coaches who couldn't get a team playing together at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A tidy player, no doubt removed with most of the other European players we signed at the time as a cost cutting exercise.
    He looked a fish out of water and he definitely did not want to be here after OGS was sacked. A lot of the foreign players didn't. Ask someone like Kevin McNaughton what he thinks of Cala . There weren't any takers for Eikrem, its a lot cheaper to sell him than pay him up after OGS had it seen to him and his mate got their client(s) a big contract. I'm not sure an OK time at Malmo, an awful one at Seattle where he got released after 6 months and now back in Norway is "cost cutting", more that he isn't very good.

He was poor for us and he's done nothing since that makes me regret his departure

The only one who really kicked on after leaving us was Burgstaller, although after 4 seasons in a Schalke side that got progressively worse he's back in the German second tier

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He looked a fish out of water and he definitely did not want to be here after OGS was sacked. A lot of the foreign players didn't. Ask someone like Kevin McNaughton what he thinks of Cala . There weren't any takers for Eikrem, its a lot cheaper to sell him than pay him up after OGS had it seen to him and his mate got their client(s) a big contract. I'm not sure an OK time at Malmo, an awful one at Seattle where he got released after 6 months and now back in Norway is "cost cutting", more that he isn't very good.
    Can I ask you what Kevin McNaughton thinks of Cala?

Wasnt Dæhli half decent?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I wonder what cala thought of Kevin McNaughton

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I wonder what cala thought of Kevin McNaughton
    He said that "Han var et blodig godt egg. En fantastisk fyr som hadde invitasjonen til å knulle alle fansens koner"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Wasnt Dæhli half decent?
    And half indecent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He said that "Han var et blodig godt egg. En fantastisk fyr som hadde invitasjonen til å knulle alle fansens koner"
    this is indecent

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    this is indecent
    I know. Fancy saying that on Norwegian TV! Outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thought he was a Spaniard?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought he was a Spaniard?
    Cock-up on my part. Apols. I was referring to Wolfie.

Kev went on instagram ranting about how he was a terrible pro etc, didn't want to be here and was a disruptive influence. That's not the first time I've heard stories like that about him, either. Done alright for himself back in Spain, he's in La Liga now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Kev went on instagram ranting about how he was a terrible pro etc, didn't want to be here and was a disruptive influence. That's not the first time I've heard stories like that about him, either. Done alright for himself back in Spain, he's in La Liga now.
    In fairness he's had a much better career than Kev, but I can definitely beleve he was like that during his time here - he wasn't the only one either

I thought this thread was about garden tools

He’s a Wanker La ( in a Scouse accent, pity Kev’s Scottish)