+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why oh why did we bother to sign Harry Wilson?

Re: Why oh why did we bother to sign Harry Wilson?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    If Harris plays him CMF he would see more ball, we would create more chances and he would draw more fouls.
    I agree.

Although he has played the majority of his football on the wing at other clubs.

Your life must be really miserable Lew. Not happy unless your moaning. You’re not related to my wife are you?

Wilson did ok today.

Hard when the team your playing for is 2nd best.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Your life must be really miserable Lew. Not happy unless your moaning. You’re not related to my wife are you?
    Who is moaning?

I am questioning what some see in Wilson in games like today. Best players in the league influence games regularly. He has flashes of quality but has a lot of games like today where he is anonymous.

You seem to see everything a City team does as good and fail to see when we play bad and have areas that we need to strengthen badly. Are you related to Dalman?

If Tomlin was as fit and had the minutes Wilson has had he would have way more assists and goals than Wilson. He would also be in the game more and influence it. No doubt in my mind. That is what the best players in this league do.

The crying shame is that he is about as match fit as most of us posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Who is moaning?

I am questioning what some see in Wilson in games like today. Best players in the league influence games regularly. He has flashes of quality but has a lot of games like today where he is anonymous.

You seem to see everything a City team does as good and fail to see when we play bad and have areas that we need to strengthen badly. Are you related to Dalman?
    Far from it, I know we have flaws, many of them, but I’m also a realist whereas you are completely deluded.

Far from it, I know we have flaws, many of them, but I’m also a realist whereas you are completely deluded.
    Completely deluded for wanting better than 10th and a stinking brand of football or deluded for questioning why a clearly Premier League quality footballer is playing in the Championship? Oh dear

Harris can't take any credit for this as apparently he didn't sign Wilson according to JR Hartley.

Dalman, Choo and Tan are signing players and putting them in the squad without telling Harris now.

You couldn't make up this nonsense.

Harris can't take any credit for this as apparently he didn't sign Wilson according to JR Hartley.

Dalman, Choo and Tan are signing players and putting them in the squad without telling Harris now.

You couldn't make up this nonsense.
    Making lies up again

Making lies up again
    You said that Wilson was a Tan vanity signing.

You also said that Benkovic is not a Harris signing either. Poor bugger is not only playing with a Warnock squad in the main, he's not even able to sign the players that he wants.

You said that Wilson was a Tan vanity signing.

You also said that Benkovic is not a Harris signing either. Poor bugger is not only playing with a Warnock squad in the main, he's not even able to sign the players that he wants.
    Did I say that? I don’t think so.

He signed Kiefer, he wanted him.

I don’t believe he had any part of the Benkovic transfer and I stand by it.

Did I say that? I don’t think so.

He signed Kiefer, he wanted him.

I don’t believe he had any part of the Benkovic transfer and I stand by it.
    Yes, you said you reckon Wilson was a Tan vanity signing and was probably targeted because he is Welsh and his parent club is Liverpool.

It is there in black and white in the Norwich match thread you nutter.

Harry Wilson is not a kid no more and will be very lucky to play in the Premier League again.
    We all know he has talent in patches so has Tomlin, similar player, bit skinnier granted but hasn't enough to make it at the top top level I'm afraid.

Yes, you said you reckon Wilson was a Tan vanity signing and was probably targeted because he is Welsh and his parent club is Liverpool.

It is there in black and white in the Norwich match thread you nutter.
    Did I say Wilson was signed without a Harris knowledge and just dropped into the squad?

No, no i didn’t.

Do I believe we pushed the boat out for him because he’s in the Welsh team and his parent club are Liverpool and that appeals to Tans vanity yes, yes I do.

I also said on that thread Moore was someone Harris targeted so where you are getting that he can’t sign anyone he wants and insinuating that come from me I don’t know.

Do I think Benkovic is a commitee signing via an agent and not a Harris signing yes I do.

It’s not fantasy, it’s well known fact that Cardiff have signed players through agents such is the naivety of the comitee and sometimes that’s without the managers knowledge. Why you think that’s fantasy when youVe been so critical of the car salesman from Monaco yourself I don’t know

I think that’s covered it from the match day thread, let’s see what others think

Did I say Wilson was signed without a Harris knowledge and just dropped into the squad?

No, no i didn’t.

Do I believe we pushed the boat out for him because he’s in the Welsh team and his parent club are Liverpool and that appeals to Tans vanity yes, yes I do.

I also said on that thread Moore was someone Harris targeted so where you are getting that he can’t sign anyone he wants and insinuating that come from me I don’t know.

Do I think Benkovic is a commitee signing via an agent and not a Harris signing yes I do.

It’s not fantasy, it’s well known fact that Cardiff have signed players through agents such is the naivety of the comitee and sometimes that’s without the managers knowledge. Why you think that’s fantasy when youVe been so critical of the car salesman from Monaco yourself I don’t know

I think that’s covered it from the match day thread, let’s see what others think
    Who else do you think were committee signings and not Harris' signings?

Who else do you think were committee signings and not Harris' signings?
    Never mind who else I think. You want to hear from others you said. You’ve had your say,I’ve had mine. You’ve bizarrely brought it onto another thread because I’ve rattled you but hey ho lets see what others think.

I believe Cardiff and the comitee have signed some players without the managers input (except Warnock who simply wouldn’t stand for it) and you think it’s fantasy.

Let the people speak.

You’ve had your say. You’ve bizarrely brought it onto another thread because I’ve rattled you.

Lets see what others think.

I believe Cardiff and the comitee have signed some players without the managers input, you think it’s fantasy.

Let the people speak.
    Rattled me

I thought I would share the comedy from the other thread considering you named Wilson as a Tan vanity signing.

Do you honestly think you rattle people with some of the stuff you post on here?

Rattled me

I thought I would share the comedy from the other thread considering you named Wilson as a Tan vanity signing.

Do you honestly think you rattle people with some of the stuff you post on here?
    Youve been arguing the toss with me for several hours, 3 hours after you last said you’d had enough internet for one day

Most teams if not all in todays vanity fantasy football with wealthy backers sign players without any manager's input........
    As they are/will be there a lot longer than the manager.

Youve been arguing the toss with me for several hours, 3 hours after you last said you’d had enough internet for one day
    I couldn't believe these ridiculous claims that Harris has players brought into his squad without his knowledge.

It is so far fetched I honestly thought you were on a wind up but you genuinely think Tan wanted Wilson because he is Welsh and his parent club is Liverpool and that Benkovic was brought in without Harris knowing.