Nelson
    Cunningham

D'Almeida
    Vaulks

Ojo
    Wilson
    Hoilett

Moore/Glatzel
    I know D'Almeida was talked up in the summer as one for the future, but I think he has only had one u23 outing so far this season - so I assume he is injured?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ously-18825389

I can see Tom Sang coming back from his loan and getting on the bench in January - but D'Almeida must be out of the picture for now.

If Hoilett and Moore are OK for Wednesday that would be a massive boost - although I think the time has past (probably pre Stoke) for the team to be refreshed and the squad to be used.

Re: Team for Birmingham?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I think the ref might spot that we have 12 on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Smithies

Nelson, Morrison, Benkovic, Cunningham

Vaulks, Bacuna

Ojo, Wilson, Murphy

Glatzel
    Not a bad call that. I think now is definitely the time to bring in Benkovic, to see what he can add.

Let’s be honest, we’ll see 2 changes, Pack for Ralls who is suspended I assume and Glatzel for the injured Moore. Possibly the only “ tactical” change might be Hoilett replacing Harris, if Hoilett is fit.

I know D'Almeida was talked up in the summer as one for the future, but I think he has only had one u23 outing so far this season - so I assume he is injured?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ously-18825389

I can see Tom Sang coming back from his loan and getting on the bench in January - but D'Almeida must be out of the picture for now.

If Hoilett and Moore are OK for Wednesday that would be a massive boost - although I think the time has past (probably pre Stoke) for the team to be refreshed and the squad to be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Let’s be honest, we’ll see 2 changes, Pack for Ralls who is suspended I assume and Glatzel for the injured Moore. Possibly the only “ tactical” change might be Hoilett replacing Harris, if Hoilett is fit.
    Yes, those 2 are nailed on, but the team y looked so knackered a couple of other changes are overdue. Hoilett or Murphy will come in for for Harris in a 451. I would love someone else at right back so Bacuna can come into midfield and other changes in defence, but I guess as you say, that ain't gonna happen.

Smithies

Nelson, Morrison, Benkovic, Cunningham

Vaulks, Bacuna

Ojo, Wilson, Murphy

Glatzel
    I'd go with that also in the hope Murphy uses the talent he undoubtedly has to better effect.

We've lost one game in five, so I don't think it is time for wholesale changes yet, and we are forced into 2 change already with Ralls and Moore, so I don't think we should be looking to make too many more.

Keep the same back 5, possibly give Bagan another run out if Bennett is fatigued.

In midfield Pack on for Ralls.

The only other change I'd be tempted is Murphy for Harris to give him a rest for a game.