+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keiron Evans.

Keiron Evans.

Judging by what Neil Harris said in his pre game press conference yesterday, I think there's every chance that he will be on the bench tonight. Junior Hoilett may be back as well, but, if he isn't, I think there may be another youngster involved as well.

Re: Keiron Evans.

After the pathetic lackluster performance on Saturday he could pick 11 youngsters as far as I'm concerned
    At least they would probably show more pride in wearing the shirt and give a toss
    If anyone from the club reads the MB, can you remind Harris that we KO at 7.00pm tonight

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    After the pathetic lackluster performance on Saturday he could pick 11 youngsters as far as I'm concerned
    At least they would probably show more pride in wearing the shirt and give a toss
    If anyone from the club reads the MB, can you remind Harris that we KO at 7.00pm tonight

Wales Online article about young players who may be in the squad tonight - it looks like Tavio d'Almeida could be, but he's not played for the under 23s for weeks, if not months, so I don't see how he would be match fit;-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-kids-19459883

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Wales Online article about young players who may be in the squad tonight - it looks like Tavio d'Almeida could be, but he's not played for the under 23s for weeks, if not months, so I don't see how he would be match fit;-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-kids-19459883
    If we Ended up finishing this season something like 8th to 10th, but Harris, Bagan and D'Almeida all got plenty of game time in the run in and look like they belonged at this level then that would be a much better season for me than scraping into the playoffs and losing to a much better side with a team full of older players all in decline.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If we Ended up finishing this season something like 8th to 10th, but Harris, Bagan and D'Almeida all got plenty of game time in the run in and look like they belonged at this level then that would be a much better season for me than scraping into the playoffs and losing to a much better side with a team full of older players all in decline.
    I'd take21st if it meant starting to introduce and develop some youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    They’ve got to be the right youngsters though. I’m sure teams like Bolton who were only playing youngsters would swap with us in an instant

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Would you really? Judging by the calls for harris' head following Coventry I'd be surprised if many fans would agree.

If we had a world class academy sure, I may even agree but nah I'd rather not see us lose lots of games just to better develop the next crop of league 2 squad players.

If any are good enough they will be pushing to start regardless.

Is Murphy injured?

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Is Murphy injured?
    If he’s not he’s as good as gone in January

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Is Murphy injured?
    Would explain the majority of his performances for us