+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superb , naturally gifted and talismanic

International

Re: Superb , naturally gifted and talismanic

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He has talked to the press about his battles with depression and alcohol . Thats him talking , not me . I don't know what the feck you are talking about regarding underlying mental problems . Depression which requires treatment doesn't vanish and then we are onto his next excuse �� as you so flippantly say . What utter ignorance .

As for your rugby analogy a total load of crap

Some of footballs greatest players were not physical get stuck in types , hoddle , zola , etc

Load of ill informed nonsense
    Yes he talked to the press, and you believe everything you read in the press. OK. Actually my understanding was that his agent talked to the press, so it must be right! And we all know you are the expert on this board regarding mental problems and depression. Sometimes you speak to people as if they have never had it. That shows your ignorance.
    My point about 100% was not directly related to physical injuries, but to giving 100% in order to achieve. If he is lazy in training and doesn't make the effort to control his weight then he is going to under achieve, which is exactly what he does do.
    It's like the nonsense of him not moving and commuting all the time. If I had a job that paid me a 5 figure sum every week I'd move for it and so would my family. It's just another example of not making the effort but taking the money.
    He's waste of money and has been since day 1.

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well I don't know about anybody else but xsnaggle's childhood rugby coach back in the 70's opinion on how injuries happen is good enough for me
    I knew you'd understand!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes he talked to the press, and you believe everything you read in the press. OK. Actually my understanding was that his agent talked to the press, so it must be right! And we all know you are the expert on this board regarding mental problems and depression. Sometimes you speak to people as if they have never had it. That shows your ignorance.
    My point about 100% was not directly related to physical injuries, but to giving 100% in order to achieve. If he is lazy in training and doesn't make the effort to control his weight then he is going to under achieve, which is exactly what he does do.
    It's like the nonsense of him not moving and commuting all the time. If I had a job that paid me a 5 figure sum every week I'd move for it and so would my family. It's just another example of not making the effort but taking the money.
    He's waste of money and has been since day 1.
    If tomlin was open enough to say he was being treated for depression , I believe him .

In your day men were men , a pre match meal was pie and chips

Pull yourself together !

Things , for most of us , have moved on

International

If tomlin was open enough to say he was being treated for depression , I believe him .

In your day men were men , a pre match meal was pie and chips

Pull yourself together !

Things , for most of us , have moved on
    Maybe, just maybe, Tomlin or his agent saw benefit in his "Talking about it"
    Don't talk about in my day. You know feck all about me just the same as you know feck all about Tomlin. The only difference is you can read what he wants you to read about him in the papers, but you can't about me.

Maybe, just maybe, Tomlin or his agent saw benefit in his "Talking about it"
    Don't talk about in my day. You know feck all about me just the same as you know feck all about Tomlin. The only difference is you can read what he wants you to read about him in the papers, but you can't about me.
    Well you were the one who brought up all the macho crap about bottling out of tackling taught to you by your nazi old rugger teacher , in your day etc etc

I am not interested in reading anything about you but I am about tomlin

He makes me love football when he's on his game , you just post stuff on here

International

Well you were the one who brought up all the macho crap about bottling out of tackling taught to you by your nazi old rugger teacher , in your day etc etc

I am not interested in reading anything about you but I am about tomlin

He makes me love football when he's on his game , you just post stuff on here
    Where did the nazi thing come from? Are you afraid you're losing the argument?
    And again you carefully avoid the point that you only read about Tomlin the things that he and/or his agent see fit to allow you to read. Led by the nose just because of a hit of mental problems.

Where did the nazi thing come from? Are you afraid you're losing the argument?
    And again you carefully avoid the point that you only read about Tomlin the things that he and/or his agent see fit to allow you to read. Led by the nose just because of a hit of mental problems.
    Believe me I am not interested in winning or losing any argument

I posted this thread about enigmatic , match winning players like tomlin

You clearly have an issue with him , evident in your posts

If you think a bloke would make up stories about him suffering with anxiety and depression and use drink to cover those problems up , as many do , then write a letter to tomlin and tell him he's a liar and getting paid good money for being one

I frankly couldn't give a toss what you think , just have the courage of your conviction instead of amateur character assassination of a cardiff city player .

That , is the end of the debate with you , but in reality it wasn't a debate you are just out for him .

Thats up to you , I won't waste any more of my time on this thread with you , if anyone else wants to contribute thats great

International

Believe me I am not interested in winning or losing any argument

I posted this thread about enigmatic , match winning players like tomlin

You clearly have an issue with him , evident in your posts

If you think a bloke would make up stories about him suffering with anxiety and depression and use drink to cover those problems up , as many do , then write a letter to tomlin and tell him he's a liar and getting paid good money for being one

I frankly couldn't give a toss what you think , just have the courage of your conviction instead of amateur character assassination of a cardiff city player .

That , is the end of the debate with you , but in reality it wasn't a debate you are just out for him .

Thats up to you , I won't waste any more of my time on this thread with you , if anyone else wants to contribute thats great
    "Out for him"? What a strange phrase to use.
    I just think he is a waste of time and money and always has been. I'm not "out for him". The notion is laughable.

"Out for him"? I'm not "out for him". The notion is laughable.
    prove it, name your 50 favourite things about him

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    prove it, name your 50 favourite things about him
    The 50 weeks or however many he spent not playing for someone else instead of not playing for us.

The 50 weeks or however many he spent not playing for someone else instead of not playing for us.
    Good enough for me

Sludge you need to apologise