As rivalries both are a bit meh. Both a similar distance from cardiff and having lived in Cardiff most of my life I've met few (that I know of) of either and know personally only a single fan of either, who is a Bristol City fan.

I was very young during any sort of rivalry in the 90s and don't remember much if anything about it, my memories of a few Bristol City matches were probably my first taste of a rivalry.

Funnily enough it was living in London when met the Bristol City supporting mate. We have good banter around results, so for me, based on the matches I saw growing up and speaking to my mate it would be them.

Their rivalry is very much with Rovers first though, that inter City rivalry is something we just don't have. When you know a number of people who give you shit daily, that would be both annoying but also something far more than we have.

I have more conversations with plastic United fans day to day which says a lot, I'd probably rather they were proper swans fans.

That's me personally though. I'm very much aware as a club due to the Welsh links, some fans living far closer to each other etc that our rivalry is mainly with Swansea.