+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A female friend of mine has invited me round for Xmas lunch , mates since school ?

A female friend of mine has invited me round for Xmas lunch , mates since school ?

Baked cheese , whatever that is , with red currant sauce

Turkey parcels in bacon

Bored stiff but then she says her friend Jane is coming round with cheesecake

Jane ? Who is Jane I said ?

Oh shes lovely , lives round the corner , you would like her , she's really nice

How old is she I ask ?

Call me picky but I am staying round mine and having corned beef sarnies , if I can open the tin

Re: A female friend of mine has invited me round for Xmas lunch , mates since school ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Turkey parcels in bacon

Oh shes lovely , lives round the corner , you would like her , she's really nice

How old is she I ask ?

Call me picky but I am staying round mine and having corned beef sarnies , if I can open the tin
    Good call Sludge, Sounds ****ing horrendous.

Re: A female friend of mine has invited me round for Xmas lunch , mates since school ?

Turkey parcels in bacon

How old is she I ask ?

Brown or red sauce?

Turkey parcels in bacon

How old is she I ask ?

Stay with the Corned Dog,and avoid any cheesy offers😄

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Brown or red sauce?
    Easy red or difficult brown

I am going for brown

So she's not doing the social distancing thing then?

[QUOTE=Optimistic Nick;5148667]So she's not doing the social distancing thing

Me and her are in a bubble

But not on Xmas day

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    So she's not doing the social distancing thing then?
    She will naturally gravitate to natural distancing after munching away through that Xmas meal and the guaranteed flatulence that will follow.

Turkey parcels in bacon

How old is she I ask ?

At least Jane will get vaccinated early.

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5148670]
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    So she's not doing the social distancing thing

Me and her are in a bubble

But not on Xmas day
    More bubbles than West Ham and Michael Jackson put together

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    How old are you?

Dinner for two.

Get round there misery guts.

He’s asked your age, not what you get up to with her.

Bottled it.

As per the menu description, no sign of a bird getting stuffed in that household

Baked cheese sounds like Camembert - it's what posh people eat, so you'd probably be better staying at home.

Sounds like they are secretly planning pigs in blankets. Avoid.

Try not to catch any diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    At least Jane will get vaccinated early.
    "you wont feel a thing..."

Mates since school? When did you first mate?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Mates since school? When did you first mate?
    Nice lass but not my type

She's got fake tiger skin duvet covers and matching pillows

And her ex husband is off his cake

Nearly 11 o’clock, is the perfectly well balanced, sane potential suitor getting ready to go to hers or are you ducking out?

Nice lass but not my type

She's got fake tiger skin duvet covers and matching pillows

Give her some Yule Log. You know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Give her some Yule Log. You know you want to.
    I am not a desperate man . Lovely lady , good friend but sex wise its a non starter . She's stuck in 1977 .

And she tabs 20 silk cut a day , its like getting off with a darts player

I am not a desperate man . Lovely lady , good friend but sex wise its a non starter . She's stuck in 1977 .

And she tabs 20 silk cut a day , its like getting off with a darts player
    You've got as far as getting off with her then?