+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Von-Layen Tamer

Re: The Von-Layen Tamer

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Wouldn't have made any difference in 1997, but in these days where there's not a huge difference in the vote, it does make a difference.
    Labour has lost about 40 seats and they will never get them back

Its like rock solid tory blue seats in Buckinghamshire, Surrey , Berkshire going Labour and not just one or two , 40

Corbyn , sturgeon , brexit , no wonder a scruffy haired Eton oaf is our prime minister

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Labour has lost about 40 seats and they will never get them back

Its like rock solid tory blue seats in Buckinghamshire, Surrey , Berkshire going Labour and not just one or two , 40

Corbyn , sturgeon , brexit , no wonder a scruffy haired Eton oaf is our prime minister
    And no wonder Welsh independence is rising.

And no wonder Welsh independence is rising.
    Plaid keep telling us independence is rising , pointing to this poll or that but its all bollocks

I think the loss of 40 seats to the SNP was a fecking bad day for this country and the loss of labour seats to the tories in Wales and the North was also a nightmare

Now I think the labour party and Liberal party should merge to form an anti tory party which the other smaller parties could join to keep the conservatives out and have some sort of centre ground Liberal social minded government but plaid and their independence ideas are an embarrassment. Good social policies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    What spirit?

The country is broken.

It may just be me, but if you think I'm going "to put my shoulder to the wheel" to get behind Farage, Tommy Robinson, Rees Mogg and Jim Davidson's vision of the future of the country, you are going to have a long wait
    I'm not , but not everyone who voted leave is actually like the arse holes you mentioned , in fact swaves of Labour supporters voted to leave without any connection to the radical Farage, Tommy Robinson, Rees Mogg and Jim Davidson's visions

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Plaid keep telling us independence is rising , pointing to this poll or that but its all bollocks

I think the loss of 40 seats to the SNP was a fecking bad day for this country and the loss of labour seats to the tories in Wales and the North was also a nightmare

Now I think the labour party and Liberal party should merge to form an anti tory party which the other smaller parties could join to keep the conservatives out and have some sort of centre ground Liberal social minded government but plaid and their independence ideas are an embarrassment. Good social policies though.
    Nationalism is a dangerous animal and its for all to see in Scotland it masks all thier failures inner social factors like poor educational and health performance, dreadful drug problems one of the worst in Europe , something is not right in the SNP Scottish utopia .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not , but not everyone who voted leave is actually like the arse holes you mentioned , in fact swaves of Labour supporters voted to leave without any connection to the radical Farage, Tommy Robinson, Rees Mogg and Jim Davidson's visions
    there are socially minded , Liberal people who vote Labour

There are working class people who vote Labour who are not liberally minded who vote Labour

And there are racist Jim Davidson types who vote Labour

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nationalism is a dangerous animal and its for all to see in Scotland it masks all thier failures inner social factors like poor educational and health performance, dreadful drug problems one of the worst in Europe , something is not right in the SNP Scottish utopia .
    Surely nationalism was what brought about Brexit, or is that patriotism? At which point does patriotism become nationalism and vice versa?

Also, what part of a country wanting to govern itself rather than be governed is nationalism?

International

Surely nationalism was what brought about Brexit, or is that patriotism? At which point does patriotism become nationalism and vice versa?

Also, what part of a country wanting to govern itself rather than be governed is nationalism?
    "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" Doctor Johnson speaking about the false patriotism shown by William Pitt to obtain his ends.

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious" Oscar Wilde

Ahhhh Lion Tamer, I get it now

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't tell me I spelt it wrong delm.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Don't tell me I spelt it wrong delm.
    No, I'd just seen this thread title a thousand times and it hadn't hit me what you'd done

That's the first part completed - now lets move onto the Eurovisions.