+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Re: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Pack it in Sludge. This self appointed chief inspector of the covid police role you’ve taken on is getting very bloody tiresome.

Your incessant preaching just makes me want to go outside and break a load of rules to stick 2 fingers up to you. I might drive down Barry tomorrow.

Re: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pack it in Sludge. This self appointed chief inspector of the covid police role you’ve taken on is getting very bloody tiresome.

Your incessant preaching just makes me want to go outside and break a load of rules to stick 2 fingers up to you. I might drive down Barry tomorrow.
    ssshhh now boyo

Meanwhile in Cardiff (Pontprennau)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55478414

Stupid feckers

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Meanwhile in Cardiff (Pontprennau)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55478414

Stupid feckers
    Just high spirits mun

Much quieter over island today and police about pulling over cars.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Much quieter over island today and police about pulling over cars.
    Good lads , wouldn't want to be in the front line services with the gormless nerks carrying on as though its just a bad cold 🥶