+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City FC - A team with one tactic !

Cardiff City FC - A team with one tactic !

Get the ball up the field, force a corner or a throw in, aim for Morrison and hope for the best.

The last 3 games i've watched on Sky, the commentators guest (Lee Hendrie was one) has mentioned this and it's quite embarrassing.

I know the subject has been talked about to death on here but, if we persist on playing this way, why don't we bring back Aden Flint as extra ammunition?

I know many will argue that he was poor at the back but I think his mistakes have been mirrored by ALL of our regular back 4 since, including Morrison.

He has a goal in him too.

Re: Cardiff City FC - A team with one tactic !

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    Get the ball up the field, force a corner or a throw in, aim for Morrison and hope for the best.

The last 3 games i've watched on Sky, the commentators guest (Lee Hendrie was one) has mentioned this and it's quite embarrassing.

I know the subject has been talked about to death on here but, if we persist on playing this way, why don't we bring back Aden Flint as extra ammunition?

I know many will argue that he was poor at the back but I think his mistakes have been mirrored by ALL of our regular back 4 since, including Morrison.

Yes, the way we've been defending in our last few matches, Flint wouldn't really change things for the worse.

Flint is injured

Do you think Flint would supply a spark?

Flint can't play with Morrison, though and Morrison is better in both boxes than Flint.