Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Indeed sadly those two have been buddies for some time and you can't tell me that Hamilton doesn't know of his awful behaviours .

Strange Lewis feels some cause are worthwhile whilst Greens behaviours deserve his company .

I hope Lewis wasn't jumping on a band wagon with BLM I( 'm sure I'm way off the mark ??? )

See below:

Sir Philip Green kissed, slapped and groped a female employee and told a black worker his “problem” was that he was still “throwing spears in the jungle”, it was claimed last night.

Details of how the retail tycoon allegedly harassed and bullied members of his staff emerged after he was forced to back down over*attempts to gag a newspaper.

Sir Philip*has abandoned a court action that had prevented the newspaper from reporting claims by his former employees, among them*racial harassment*and sexual assault.

These include accounts of how he harassed the female employee before paying her £1 million to stay silent. He also mocked the black worker’s dreadlocks and accused him of using cannabis. That senior executive complained and was eventually paid*close to £1 million and made to sign a*gagging order*that banned him from discussing his treatment,*The Daily Telegraph*reported.

When a Chinese businessman visited the headquarters of Sir Philip’s Arcadia Group three years ago, one employee alleged that the tycoon had looked at him and asked: “What do you think, Mr Ching Chong Charlie?”
what a **** 🙄