+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arsenal 2 Cardiff City 3

Arsenal 2 Cardiff City 3

For the 'oldies'. Some nice touches from Graham Moore - Just as in '69, when the cheque is waved in front of the directors City sold Moore the next next season when we were in the top half of the 1st Division. The rest, as they say, is history..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fyz0_EYBHY

Re: Arsenal 2 Cardiff City 3

Wow. We looked good back then.

I enjoyed that.

Its not in HD ?

Thanks for that, really enjoyed watching it.

I note that the City side that day included Rhondda born Trevor Edwards, Cardiff born Ron Stitfall, Barry Hole from Swansea, Cardiffian Colin Baker and Hengoed born Graham Moore, all of whom came up through the ranks so to speak at Cardiff. Also in the team was Barry born Derek Tapscott who was playing for his home town club when Arsenal signed him before he returned to south Wales - when and why did we decide that the way to go was to spend fortunes on players who would be unable to keep us in the top flight for more than a season at a time and not to utilise the far more expensive way of producing our own players that has been almost completely ignored for more than half of its existence?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its not in HD ?
    I was quite disappointed with the lack of 360 degree camera facility as well

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I was quite disappointed with the lack of 360 degree camera facility as well

No VAR either, shirley that was a foul on their goalkeeper, for Cardiff's third goal.