+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Spector Brown Bread

Re: Phil Spector Brown Bread

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I see where your coming from, but if that’s the attitude then I suppose it’s pointless wishing Sol a speedy recovery cause most of us don’t know him personally or ever met him...for me it’s not meaningless in fact the complete opposite.
    What has wishing someone a speedy recovery from illness have to do with forgiveness???? Bizarre analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What has wishing someone a speedy recovery from illness have to do with forgiveness???? Bizarre analogy.
    Obviously to deep for your shallow existence me old nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Obviously to deep for your shallow existence me old nut.
    You mean 'too', old fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    About the concept of forgiveness being meaningless if we weren't the wronged party (or perhaps close to the wronged party) in the first place.
    The OP has stated "For sure but I have my own experience of forgiveness which I have practiced over the years"

This means he was the wronged party surely and hence your comment is meaningless?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He also had a glass lidded coffin installed in his house and told Ronnie Spector that if she ever tried to leave him he'd kill her and keep her on display in it.
    Was he one of the 7 Dwarfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    The OP has stated "For sure but I have my own experience of forgiveness which I have practiced over the years"

This means he was the wronged party surely and hence your comment is meaningless?
    Not really. Best re-read the thread from the to to contextualise the exchanges.