+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The MEETINGS MAIN POINTS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The MEETINGS MAIN POINTS

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    An e-mail to Trust members is the way to do it, not by posting on CCMB in the hope that we see it. One of the Trust's core USP's as part of membership is to give members a chance to get their questions to the CCFC executive.

Sad to say the Trust is going the same way as the Club....no long term plan....and if there happens to be one then share it
    If the Trust had received more notice that the meeting was going to happen and what the format/ agenda was we would have had that chance to ask members for their input. As it was I only received the invite to the Zoom meeting this morning ( I had known there was to be a meeting but no formal invite until then).

There will be a report of the meeting to members shortly and the opportunity to ask questions and get answers as to the details raised and discussed

Keith

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    If the Trust had received more notice that the meeting was going to happen and what the format/ agenda was we would have had that chance to ask members for their input. As it was I only received the invite to the Zoom meeting this morning ( I had known there was to be a meeting but no formal invite until then).

There will be a report of the meeting to members shortly and the opportunity to ask questions and get answers as to the details raised and discussed

Keith
    As you say, you knew there was going to be a meeting, but as usual no communication to ask if the opportunity arose what questions do members want raised. An e mail to members would have taken as long as it’s taken to write this response.ie minutes.
    The members deserve better.

Y

As you say, you knew there was going to be a meeting, but as usual no communication to ask if the opportunity arose what questions do members want raised. An e mail to members would have taken as long as it’s taken to write this response.ie minutes.
    I would love to have done as you suggest but had very little time and was distracted by pressures in my day job which sometimes gets in the way of my entirely voluntary role at the Trust. Sometimes that is inevitable but still disappointing when it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    I would love to have done as you suggest but had very little time and was distracted by pressures in my day job which sometimes gets in the way of my entirely voluntary role at the Trust. Sometimes that is inevitable but still disappointing when it happens
    But it happens all the time and it takes minutes to send a note. There are enough us that would help but that needs communication and delegation. I’m not sure what, if any, committees the Trust Board has, but it definitely needs better engagement with its members.

But it happens all the time. There are enough us that would help but that needs communication and delegation. I’m not sure what, if any, committees the Trust Board has, but it definitely needs better engagement with its members.
    Point taken and noted we can always seek to improve communication.

The Trust has no committees.

Y

The way the Club is run really leaves much to be desired.

So a, 'meeting,' was deemed needful with the Club's fans. I wonder what prompted this vital transformation in thinking from those in the corridors of power. It couldn't be a WoL article, could it? Secondly, what were the qualifications to deem those invited worthy of admittance to this meeting?

Clearly the worthy are of far more importance in the eyes of the Club than Shareholders of the Club who are ignored. I'd write to the Club but there's no point. I'm still waiting a reply to a letter I sent 5 yrs ago.

StT.
    <><