Some tweets under the article from the journalist, Glen Williams: https://twitter.com/GlenWilliams12/s...02361530859525

(Very welcome news, Glen.)

Definitely mate. I like the look of it, anyway. Think the last 2 windows have been telling

(For sure. I think I'd still like someone at board level to join up this and managerial appointments etc. But it's a big step forward.)

Think a lot of people think the same. And it is definitely not off the table as things stand.
But club understood it was key to have more football nous in key positions throughout the structure and fair play to them for recognising that and making two very good appointments.

(Good article Glen. Reinforces the point that although Harris lost his way at first team level he was instrumental in making some key appointments within our youth development structure which should have a lasting legacy for the club.)

100% mate. Was key in helping with some big appointments. Also vital to be ‘plugged in’ to big Prem clubs with good academies such as Arsenal and Southampton for poaching youngsters/loaning in young first teamers. I’m heartened by it all, anyway!
Club/journalists putting out this sort of article before the recent meeting may have made it a less prickly affair. Though I think we picked up Beadell when Arsenal moved him on rather than prised him away, according to the rerports when you search engine his name.