+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roland Schitt

Roland Schitt

When asked what the sex of his pregnant wife Jocelyn’s baby was, he said “I’ll give you three guesses”.

Re: Roland Schitt

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When asked what the sex of his pregnant wife Jocelyn’s baby was, he said “I’ll give you three guesses”.
    Full name would be what you would get if you crossed a Jack Russell with a Shih Tzu.......and I don't mean Russell Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Full name would be what you would get if you crossed a Jack Russell with a Shih Tzu.......and I don't mean Russell Tzu.

International

I heard a quote on the radio the other day. I cannot remember who it was atributed to, I think Bertrand Russel.
    He was aparenttly asked about his first child, "Is it a boy or a girl?" to which he answered "Yes."

I cant remember in recent times a better comedy series ,just incredible viewing .

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I heard a quote on the radio the other day. I cannot remember who it was atributed to, I think Bertrand Russel.
    He was aparenttly asked about his first child, "Is it a boy or a girl?" to which he answered "Yes."

wide headed dwarf

Boy, girl or hairdresser?