I agree he is an absolute bellend but unlike many who pontificate he knows Meghan Markle well as obviously do her father and sister who have both spoken out against her today. Perhaps she was suicidal but it's not the best time to feel like that when you are 8 months pregnant. There were a number of claims made in last night's interview which seemed questionable (such as the apparent marriage 3 days before the Worldwide TV showpiece and the racist issue which requires to be contextualised) and which require further detailed independent investigation. In particular the suicide issue, and the role of the Palace, needs to be examined carefully but I wonder why she went to the Palace HR Department for help when her doctor would be the more usual route to get the counselling and/or medication required.

Having said that, Morgan should be careful with his headline grabbing opinions for sure but it his broadcasting style, which personally I find abnoxious, which has got him some exceedingly plumb media jobs and I doubt whether he will be out of work for very long.