+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 WATFORD. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 WATFORD. Match thread

I thought we had a go second half and were playing in their half. Flint should've won it. The subs didn’t really perform when they come on, apart from Sang who looked bright. Ojo was poor when he come on but he’s been a decent loan signing and I’d take him permanent.

Thought Brown did alright as well. I’d like to have seen Williams for Wilson. Moore was ****ing knackered. Harris or Watters should've had a chance cos their defence were shaky and fresher legs were needed.

3 in the wall was criminal and it’s a straightforward catch if he just stands there.

I don’t think the season is over at all. But we could really do with back to back wins this coming week.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I thought we had a go second half and were playing in their half. Flint should've won it. The subs didn’t really perform when they come on, apart from Sang who looked bright. Ojo was poor when he come on but he’s been a decent loan signing and I’d take him permanent.

Thought Brown did alright as well. I’d like to have seen Williams for Wilson. Moore was ****ing knackered. Harris or Watters should've had a chance cos their defence were shaky and fresher legs were needed.

3 in the wall was criminal and it’s a straightforward catch if he just stands there.

I don’t think the season is over at all. But we could really do with back to back wins this coming week.
    Speaks to the volatile nature of football fans that the season is suddenly over after a late defeat to one of the best teams in the league.

MM on Phillips: He’s saying he should have saved it and I’m not going to disagree with him
    😂😂

It was the Manager of the Month curse that lost the match.

Looked like the conditions made the game more difficult for most players which might explain Phillips' poor attempt. Watford struggled with a few long balls in first half which you'd assume they'd deal with better in more usual conditions.

Again an imperfect sample from which to judge Brown but he hasn't impressed me yet. Not many had a good game today, NG and Will Hughes were two, and after saying Vaulks and Ralls was a better combination than Vaulks and Ralls my opinion has completely flipped. Are we saving Pack thinking Huddersfield was winnable without him and Stoke/Jack's more likely to see points that game against Watford? Game against Jack's looks like it could be two sides ready for a rest and both needing three points.

Beginning to think mick has one plan and if that dont work then we just defend and hold on. Williams and hoilett must be wondering what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Beginning to think mick has one plan and if that dont work then we just defend and hold on. Williams and hoilett must be wondering what's going on.
    Why did Mick sign Williams, it’s like Warnock and Tomlin all over again!