+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kévin Théophile-Catherine

Kévin Théophile-Catherine

Playing for DZG against Spurs. BT Sport.

Re: Kévin Théophile-Catherine

I thought I just heard his name. Fair play, forgot all about him. Decent player when he was with us .

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I thought I just heard his name. Fair play, forgot all about him. Decent player when he was with us .
    Yes I forgot him as well, as you say decent player,do a job for us now ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes I forgot him as well, as you say decent player,do a job for us now ?
    Already made a telling contribution.
    KTC.JPG

KTC was useless. Our full backs were the main reason we got relegated from Prem. Couldn't defend for toffee. Always remember the Liverpool game away - the man KTC was supposed to be marking was in the box, Liverpool scored and where was KTC ? He was nearly on the half way line having been caught out of position - again.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    KTC was useless. Our full backs were the main reason we got relegated from Prem. Couldn't defend for toffee. Always remember the Liverpool game away - the man KTC was supposed to be marking was in the box, Liverpool scored and where was KTC ? He was nearly on the half way line having been caught out of position - again.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he was "useless", I think that's a bit strong. However, he was a liability at times.

Ill remember him from that Sunderland game, when, in the last couple of minutes, instead of putting the ball into the stands his clearance led to Sunderland's equaliser and us dropping two valuable points.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Ill remember him from that Sunderland game, when, in the last couple of minutes, instead of putting the ball into the stands his clearance led to Sunderland's equaliser and us dropping two valuable points.
    I always thought he was quite classy. He didn’t put the ball in the stands? No wonder he never fitted in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I always thought he was quite classy. He didn’t put the ball in the stands? No wonder he never fitted in here!
    Classy, give the ball away and concede or clear in the stands and potentially not concede. No brainer. This obsession with apparent classy players and possession baffles me