+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid certificates being considered,

Re: Covid certificates being considered,

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Easy to switch the vaccination cards with someone or otherwise cheat the system, so a more secure way of doing it would be required. Otherwise there would be no real way of knowing that the person next to you is safe. Also the proposed system will probably include anyone who has had a recent negative covid test, so again a secure way of proving this will be needed. There is no doubt that people would try to fiddle the system to get in and criminal elements would try to make money out of it by selling fake certificates.
    last year when you had to have proof of a Neg test to fly, i saw fake test result certificates being sold online for £30

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Seems a bit cutting off your nose to spite your face but each to his own. Unless it's for medical reasons of course.

Not sure why anybody's worried about the vaccine certificates, there'll be loads floating around in the pubs beforehand
    Have you tried wearing glasses and a muzzle at the same time ? For me football is all about the 'matchday experience', if you pardon the cliche - the crowd, the players in the flesh, the sounds, the comments, the shouting. Sat there like a muzzled dog with orders probably not to shout too loud isn't something I'd relish.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think masks will be dropped or not enforced, stay aboard
    I hope so - I really enjoy my live football. I just have an awful suspicion that now the Govt. has seen how easy it is to impose controls on the population, we're going to experience it a lot more regularly.