+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Canelo Saunders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Canelo Saunders

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He'll be the one losing out on the biggest night + purse of his life if he does
    He wont, he's right though, Canelo is the A side, gets what he wants, Saunders wont be bullied, good for him. Even if saunders did pull out, he wouldn't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He wont, he's right though, Canelo is the A side, gets what he wants, Saunders wont be bullied, good for him. Even if saunders did pull out, he wouldn't give a shit.
    That may well be true, Canelo definitely wouldn't give one though. And in the annals of boxing history Saunders would look like he bottled it, whether it's true that he did or not, "refused to fight the best pound for pound boxer in the world because the ring was too small" won't look good for his legacy

That may well be true, Canelo definitely wouldn't give one though. And in the annals of boxing history Saunders would look like he bottled it, whether it's true that he did or not, "refused to fight the best pound for pound boxer in the world because the ring was too small" won't look good for his legacy
    And in my opinion, he wont give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And in my opinion, he wont give a shit.
    He will when I call him a coward on Twitter

He will when I call him a coward on Twitter
    Fair Point.